TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017 | Download Tamil Nadu PSC Admit Card – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Contenders who had applied for the TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017 can put an end to their search. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to release the TNPSC Statistician Admit Card on its official website soon. Officials of the commission have decided to conduct the TNPSC Statiscian Exam on 26th November 2017. Usually, the admit card will be available prior 15 to 20 days of the exam. Then the applicants can easily get their particular admit card from the official website.
TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017
|You Can Also Check|
Tamil Nadu PSC Statistician Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Statistician Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||3rd October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||26th November 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Name of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Type of the exam
- Exam Dates
- Timings of the Exam
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Center of the Exam
- Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
- Paper I (Subject Paper) – 26th November 2017 FN – 10 AM to 1 PM
- Paper II (General Studies) – 26th November 2017 AN – 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Tamil Nadu PSC Statistician Exam Pattern
- The TNPSC Statistician Exam consists of two paper Paper I and Paper II. Here we are presenting both the papers exam pattern in a detailed manner.
- Paper I, has single paper consists of 200 Questions from Statistics from the Degree Standard.
- The Exam duration for the Paper I is 3 hours and the maximum marks are 300 marks.
- Paper II consists of question from various subjects such as General Studies (100 Questions) in that the questions will be dived in the following manner. 75 questions from General Studies (Degree Standard) and 25 Questions from the Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard).
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours and the Paper II is for 200 Marks.
- At last, the candidates have to give the personal interview this is for 70 Marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for the selection of the candidates are SC/ ST/ BCs/ BCNs candidates and for the rest of category aspirants, the qualifying mark is 228.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Selection Process
Steps To Download TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e; www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Online Service section on the right side of the page.
- Here the Hall Ticket Download Tab will appear to then click on it.
- Search for the TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the TNPSC Statistician Hall Ticket 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now TNPSC Statistician Call Letter will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- At last, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.