Times Now TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Times Now TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Times Now TV recruitment page link or registration link. Times Now TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Are you looking for jobs in the television industry?? if your answer is yes then you are at the right place. Candidates who are good at the communication skills can apply for the vacancies. The officials of the Times Now Television had disclosed the Times Now TV Recruitment 2017-2018 for the job seeking candidates. Contenders who had a good experience in any of the of the particular job openings which we have given on this page.
Times Now TV Recruitment 2017-2018
The aspirants have a flow of language can apply for the anchor and news reporter vacancies. At this position, the Time Now had released the job openings for the various number of vacancies. So aspirants can grab this chance and apply for the Times Now TV Jobs 2017-2018. In the below of this page, we have provided a link directly to apply for the vacancies. So contenders can access the apply link at any time. Candidates will be selected by conducting the selection process. There is high competition for the jobs in these days. So to over come that the candidates have to perform well at the time of interview. If any of the candidates is not matching with this job can go through other TV Jobs on our website.
Times Now TV Channel Careers Details
|Company Name||Times Now TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Times Now TV
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Times Now TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Times Now TV|
|Launched||23rd January 2006|
|Owned By||The Times Group|
|Network||Times Now TV Network|
Movies Now 2
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Times Now TV Selection Process
Times Now TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Researching a subject and story.
- Writing and editing news stories and features in the publication’s house style.
- Ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted by the deadline.
- Conducting interviews, either in person or remotely
- Attending seminars, conferences, and fairs (some magazine publishers hold exhibitions and events to allow advertisers to meet their readership).
- Generating ideas for stories.
- Sourcing images to accompany written pieces.
- Meeting with colleagues to plan the content of the issue and the character of the publication.
- Editing various stories and rewriting if necessary and also includes the language correctness, spell check.
- Editing, rewriting stories and press releases, coordinating with reporters, designers, and illustrators.
- Demonstrated skills in preparation and presentation of bids and proposals.
- Attending and covering press meets and product launch.
- Writing content for marketing & campaigning, content for a portal, newsletters, banners, mailers & press releases.
- Sales writing for the web also, Need a good writer who can explain product’s and services in an enticing fashion.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Team to cultivate and manage media relationships with writers, reporters, editors and producers on local, regional and national levels.
- Monitors media coverage of competitors. Develops, updates and distributes reports on coverage of the company in various media outlets.
- Executes the company’s public and media relations strategies and overall positioning.
- Is responsible for clear and concise messaging, which is consistent with Sovereign’s overall mission and public relations objectives.
- Assists with developing media materials.
- Assists with crisis communications as necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Investigative journalism background.
- Experience of working to daily publishing deadlines and taking personal responsibility for producing news to meet these deadlines.
- The commitment of full time working, no other paid commitments, whatsoever.
- Excellent IT skills.
- An international perspective, as a reporter will cover India and countries out with India.
- Fair understanding of how the digital news room functions.
- Familiarity with multimedia news operations.
- Basic understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
- Ability to own and manage home pages.
- Understanding of verticals like technology, lifestyle, sports and business besides general news.
- Good team management experience and soft skills.