Teradata Recruitment 2018-2018 For Freshers. Teradata is conducting recruitment drives all over the India. Teradata Recruitment has vacancies for main roles they are entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. The candidates who are interested can apply in online for Teradata careers. In Teradata Recruitment, job applicants must be qualified and eligible for mentioned roles. Teradata Recruitment consists of various rounds which were finalized by officials. A registration link is given below for the new aspirants to apply online for Teradata Recruitment. This Teradata job vacancies can conduct through Campus drives for Freshers, Engineers, and Graduates. You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Teradata Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Teradata
- Senior Practice Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Technical Support Spec (V)
- Informatica Developer
- Testing, scripting – Specialist
- QA and Testing Solution Expert
- Test Automation
- Test Development
- AWS Admin
- Data Analyst – SQL
- Senior Test Automation
- Java, Microservices – Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Teradata Developer
- Service Delivery Manager
- Engagement Manager
- Solution Sales Specialist
- Data Security and Privacy Architect
- Site Leader – Cloud Eng
- Country Manager – Sales
- Senior Analytics Software Engineer
- MS Pre-Sales Partner – Mid-West
- PS Sr Consultant TD
- TD PS Partner
- Hadoop Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence
- Analytics Engineer, Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Data Scientist, Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Administrative Assistant- Enterprise Risk Team
Teradata Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Victor L. Lund (President and CEO)|
|Founded On||1979,38 years ago|
|No Of Employees||10,093 (2016)|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Delhi, India|
Teradata Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Teradata Eligibility Criteria
- Must have considered academic proofs from SSC Onwards.
- Maintaining Flexibility in work at any shifts.
- Any Identity proof required.
- Should have excellent communication skills and any other certificates if available.
- Aspirants who have attended for Teradata Recruitment or interview in last 6 months need not apply.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.