Telenor Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Telenor Services|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Telenor Services
- System Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Manager
- CRM segment Manager
- Junior Financial controller
- Big Data Developer
- Marketing Communication Expert
- Pricing Manager
- IT Risk and Compliance Manager
- Cost Controller
- Application Administrator
- Senior IT Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Projektleder
- Data Scientist
- Agile PMO Expert
- Java Developer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Automation QA Tester
- Test Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Sr. Account Manager
- WAN Architect
- WAN Engineer
- Global Program Manager
- Software Developer HMI
- Research Analyst
Telenor Company Profile
Telenor Group is a Norwegian mostly government-owned multinational telecommunications company headquartered at Fornebu in Bærum, close to Oslo. It is one of the world’s largest mobile telecommunications companies with operations in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia. It has extensive broadband and TV distribution operations in four Nordic countries, and a 10-year-old research and business line for Machine-to-Machine technology. Telenor owns networks in 13 countries, and has operations in 29 countries if their 33% ownership in VimpelCom Ltd is included. Telenor is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange and had a market capitalization in November 2015 of kr 225 billion, making it the third largest company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange after DNB and Statoil.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Sigve Brekke|
Telenor Qualification Details
Telenor Company Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Telenor Salary Details
Telenor Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Aspirants who have attended for Telenor Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Latest updated Resume.