Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2018
Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Specialization: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electricals, Electronics & Telecommunications, Information Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Telecommunication).
- Aspirants who had completed full-time course only those people are eligible.
- BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
Tech Mahindra Required Skills
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Both Side Cab Facility available.
- Candidate from a technical background is also eligible.
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Age should be between 18 – 35 Years.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process
Tech Mahindra Salary Details
- Tech Mahindra will provide salary based on their performance shown during the Tech Mahindra selection rounds.
- Selected candidates will get a pay scale according to their role which was offered in the market.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Click on Apply Here which are given below.
- Check the entire application form and fill all the details correctly.
- Then Submit the application form.
- Note your Reference ID and Password.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive – Important Testaments Need To Bring
- Latest Passport Size Photocopies.
- Hard copies of Updated Resume.
- All academic certificates.
- Bring Identity Card issued by the government (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc..,).
Tips To Crack Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2018
- Practice Tech Mahindra Placement Papers and Syllabus.
- Aspirants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work in any shifts.
- Prepare basics of your core subjects.
- Have a look on Tech Mahindra Test Pattern and refer it before going to interview.
- Be confident and perform well.