TCS Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers | Online Registration Last Date
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for TCS Off Campus 2018 drive for freshers. In this post, we have provided TCS off campus registration link through which you can apply online for the TCS vacancies before the last date. Tata Consultancy Services hiring fresh graduates and postgraduates across India through off campus drives. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through our website or can directly go to nextstep.tcs.com. Check below for more details like eligibility criteria, salary, selection procedure etc.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 For Freshers
As you know TCS hires a huge number of candidates every year across India. That means, TCS recruit job aspirants from most of tier 1 and tier 2 cities such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune etc. So the competition for TCS off campus 2018 drive is very high and getting a job in TCS is not an easy task. So prepare well for TCS written exam or TCS online test by using TCS placement papers provided on our website. We have also provided TCS test pattern and latest exam syllabus. Go through them before starting your preparation. TCS syllabus and previous papers give you a clear idea about the exam. By practicing those placement papers, you can easily crack the TCS exam.
Coming to TCS interview, it’s a tricky one. You need to be very careful at this stage as you have already crossed the main task i.e written exam. So you must answer well in TCS technical and HR interview.
Thinking how to clear TCS off campus interview? Don’t worry! to help the candidates to crack interview easily, we have provided latest TCS interview questions (technical and HR) in our website www.allindiajobs.in. Go through them and be confident during the interview process.
TCS Off Campus 2018 Drive Details:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||Best in the market|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
TCS Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2018 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- An aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- The first attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not the first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
TCS Off Campus 2018 Registration & Application Process:
Candidates yet to Register:
Step 1: Registration.
- Log on to nextstep.tcs.com and click on IT.
- Click “Register Here”.
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”.
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit.
- Note your Reference ID and Password.
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
Already Registered Candidates:
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2017-2018, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus 2018:
You can also apply directly through the following link: Apply Here
Dear aspirants, we wish you good luck for your TCS off campus 2018. For more latest freshers jobs, you can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website All India Jobs and keep visiting regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.