Tata Power Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Tata Power Interview Questions
Tata Power Interview Process
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tata Power Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
- What is the Bundle conductor and why it is used?
- What do you mean by reach and reach the point of the relay?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- What is meant by synchronous condenser?
- What are the major categories of Electrical power system?
- What are internal and external faults?
- State the difference between generator and alternator
- What is tariff and what are the various types of tariffs?
- Can we use higher voltages directly?
- What is different between resistance grounding system and resistance earthing system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power plant?
- What is the procedure for improving power factor?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
- What is meant by heat transfer process? Write its 3 types.
- Explain thermal diffusivity.
- What are the four important parts of shell and tube heat exchanger?
- What are the important parts of thermal power plant?
- What are the differences between a pipe and a tube?
- Why the temperature decreases as we move to higher altitudes?
- Define gray and black surfaces.
- Explain parallel flow and counter flow.
- What is meant by emissivity?
- How is natural convention different from the forced convention?
- What is Reynolds’s number?
- What are the differences between condenser and heat exchanger?
Tata Power HR Interview Questions for Freshers
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
Tata Power Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
- What are the daily priorities of a plant manager?
- Imagine that you’ve discovered a flaw in a procedure that might result in losses for the plant. What would you do?
- How do you define quality in a plant? What quality control processes have you implemented in the past?
- Explain to me why some cooling towers are 300 feet tall, and others look like a 30 by 30-foot cubicle on top of a building?
- Where do you think one-third of the electricity we generate at this power plant, goes?
- What do you need to consider before allocating resources or responsibilities?
- How can you tell the difference between induced draft and the forced draft?
- Tell us about a time you discovered quality control issues in an operation. How did you address these issues?
- What quality checks did you use to test your projects?
- What is the difference between neutral circuit and core balance circuit protection?
- What type of electrical engineering projects have you supervised or engineered?
- What is a control system? What are the types of control systems?
- What is an SF6 circuit breaker?
- Why temperature rise is considered in bus bars and isolators?
- What is meant by armature reaction?
- What are the advantages of speed control using a thyristor?
- If a lamp is connected between two phases will it glow or not?
- What is the function of choke in a tube light?
- How does a generator generate reactive power?
Tata Power HR Interview Questions for Experienced
- Why did you leave your last job
- Tell me about your hobbies?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Tata Power. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.