Syniverse Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Good news for aspirants in search for a job opportunity in Syniverse. At present, the company is offering job opportunity at several entry level engineers and IT Internship Jobs. Syniverse is for the candidates with good academic background and hard work in nature. Eligible applicants can utilize the opportunity by checking all the specifications and by applying online in order to fulfill their Career. Go through the complete article before start with the application process. Candidates were suggested to choose the most suitable post for them on the basis of their interest and eligibility. Syniverse Careers is for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates. For latest job vacancies visit our page Freshers Jobs in India where you can find the latest and exact information related to the result check.
Syniverse Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Syniverse
- Customer Success Advocate
- Customer Operations Specialist II
- VmWare Operation/Lab Engineer
- Operations Production Engineer
- Sr. DevOps Manager
- SSE System Administration
- SS7 ASE Network Support
- Customer Service Specialist I
- Product Manager II
- A/P Analyst II
- Information Systems Auditor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer
- Sr Business Process Analyst
- Sr System Engineer
- Associate Lead System Engineer
- Process Analyst II
- Process Analyst I
- Associate Lead Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Deputy Manager
- Engineer Trainee
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
Syniverse Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Stephen C. Gray, President/Chief Executive Officer|
|Headquarters||Florida, United States|
|No Of Employees||2300+|
Syniverse Qualification Details
Syniverse Company Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Syniverse Company Eligibility Criteria
- There must be a minimum gap of 6 months between two consecutive Interviews.
- Flexible to work in multiple shifts.
- Must be good a communication skills
- Should maintain consistence academic records from SSC Onwards.
- A couple of Recent Passport Photocopies.
- SSC, HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Latest Resume.