Sun TV Network Jobs 2017-2018 | Sun TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Sun TV registration link. Sun TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Officials of the Sun TV had disclosed the Sun TV Recruitment 2017-2018 notification for the aspirants who are seeking for the job in the Television Field. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Sun TV Jobs 2017-2018 have to apply with out any delay because there is high competition for the job in these days. Both the freshers and the experienced aspirants can apply for the Sun TV Channel Careers by using the link which we have given the following section of this article.
Sun TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Sun TV Recruitment 2017-2018 includes the openings like Front Office Receptionist, Supervisor For Camera Dept, Producer, Quality Check and Dubbing Assistant. Interested aspirants can apply for the current openings by checking their eligibility. If any of the candidates applied with out meeting the eligibility criteria those applications will simply be rejected. So candidates have to check all the details carefully before applying. For other latest TV Jobs visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Sun TV Channel Careers Details
|Company Name||Sun TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sun TV
- Front Office Receptionist
- Supervisor For Camera Dept
- Quality Check
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Sun TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Sun TV|
|Launched||14 April 1992|
|Owned By||Kalanidhi Maran|
|Network||Sun TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Sun TV HD
Surya Music etc
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Sun TV Selection Process
Sun TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Aspirants must have the communication skills of the person are good they might be recruited even after just completing the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or the 10+2 certificate examination.
- In companies which require more qualified professionals candidates with a bachelor’s degree.
- Certain companies also provide training related to people management skills and enhancement of communication skills to the aspirants. But the eligibility requirement for this job role completely depends upon the discretion and need of the employer.
- They should have good color vision and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Have a working knowledge of how the relevant camera equipment works.
- Good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew.
- Able to take direction and work as part of a team.
- Must able to carry out instructions with great accuracy and attention to detail.
- They able to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to frame and compose shots after you’ve gained some experience.
- To possess physical stamina for working long hours and moving heavy equipment.
- To understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- A producer is responsible for seeing a product through from beginning to end.
- A producer is in charge of various administrative aspects, including hiring and overseeing cast and crew, writing and editing content, maintaining a budget, and creating work schedules.
- Producers work on the business side of production.
- They ensure that a product meets goals such as helping a television station remain competitive, projecting the intended brand image of a company, and introducing new concepts or ideas.
- A producer must also understand and work within union regulations.
- Quality control managers are in charge of making sure their employer’s products meet acceptable quality standards.
- In their day-to-day tasks, these managers perform aspects of several jobs, including some of the work done by business administrators and human resource managers.
- Quality control managers make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
- They also devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Know where to find effects, music and source material.
- Understand the workings of voice over recording studios.
- Be aware of industry standard labeling.
- Be familiar with audio and dubbing systems.
- Be able to solve any basic technical problems.
- Understand the operation of edit suites.
- Understand different industry formats and technical specifications.