South Eastern Roadways Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||South Eastern Roadways|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Business Transformation, Digital Transformation|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
South Eastern Roadways Careers
Latest Job Openings in South Eastern Roadways
- Logistic Analyst
- Operation Assistant
- Sales Coordinator
- Civil Site Engineer
- Highway Engineer
- Group Highway Engineer
- Chief operating Officer
- General Manager
- Data Entry operator
- Quality Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Contracts Executive
- Senior Manager
- Senior Quality Surveyor
- Projects Coordinator
- Surveyor Engineer
- Assistant Bridge Engineer
- Road Safety Expert
- Senior Pavement Specialist
- Quantity Surveyor
- Resident Cum Highway Engineer
- Traffic and Transport Expert
South Eastern Roadways Company Profile
South Eastern Roadways Qualification Details
South Eastern Roadways Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
South Eastern Roadways Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work at 24/7.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must maintain consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Aspirants who have attended for South Eastern Roadways Interview must have to wait 6 more months for further Interview.
South Eastern Roadways Salary
- SSC Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Latest updated Resume.