Simplilearn Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings In Simplilearn
- Voice/Chat Sales
- Full Stack Programmers
- Sales Leaders
- Motion Graphic Artists
- Content Developers
- Designers Marketing Managers
- Product Managers Instructional
- Technical Analyst
- Manager – Job Assist
- Instructional Designer
- Associate Director- Culture and Talent
- Office Manager- HR
- Enterprise Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Technical Consultant
- Lead Faculty Sourcing
- Global Teaching Assistant
- Product Manager
- Associate Business Manager sales
- Inside Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Manager – Enterprise Sales
- System Administrator
- Manager Enterprise Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Learning Consultant Trainer Enablement Team
- Senior Manager Training And Quality
- Senior Manager Partnerships amp Alliances
Simplilearn Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Krishna Kumar (CEO)|
|Founded On||April 2009|
|Number Of Employees||500-1000|
Simplilearn Qualification Details
Simplilearn Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Simplilearn Salary Details
Simplilearn Eligibility Criteria
- Should have Inter and other eligible Degree certificates.
- Must have SSC Marks List.
- Maintaining flexibility in rotatory shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Any other marks lists if available.
- Identity proof is mandatory.
- Job aspirants who have attended for Simplilearn Recruitment or interview before 6 months need not apply.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Valid Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).