SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017 | Deputy General Manager Exam Pattern
Waiting for SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017? Then no need to worry because especially this article is created for you people who want to grab a job in State Bank Of India. At present, a large number of aspirants are searching for SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus along with Deputy General Manager Exam Pattern. We had given a complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern that is officially released and finalized by State Bank Of India. The given Syllabus is very helpful for the aspirants those who are seriously preparing to clear the Written Test. Our main motive is to provide accurate information for the searchers without any disappointments. Therefore at the end of this article, you can find Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Syllabus 2017.
SBI Syllabus 2017 For Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager
SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Names||Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Number Of Vacancies||41|
|Date Of Written Test||11th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||15th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||6th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|SBI Deputy Manager Previous Papers|
SBI Exam Pattern For Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager
|Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Test Of Reasoning||70||70||90 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Minutes|
- Except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English Language).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut off marks to be decided by the BYou can also checkYou can also checkank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in an interview to be considered for selection. In the interview, the candidate can opt for Hindi also.
SBI Selection Process
SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
Hope the given SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017 is useful for you. If you have any query related to this article then feel free and comment in the below comment box as soon as possible we will clarify your doubts. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.