SBI Deputy Manager Previous Papers PDF Download | Deputy General Manager Model Papers
In this post, we had given the complete information about SBI Deputy Manager Previous Papers. Aspirants who are searching for the Deputy General Manager Model Papers, now you are in the correct place in this article you can get the complete material about SBI Previous Papers for Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager Posts. So the contenders who are going to participate in Written Exam they can download the previous five years question papers. With the help of SBI Previous Year Question Papers, contenders can easily get the good score in the exam. For that purpose, candidates can download the Sample Papers which is uploaded in PDF format at free of cost from the end of this post. Aspirants can also check the exam pattern along with the Previous Papers. The exam pattern will be given in the below section of the page. To get the complete details about the SBI Old Papers candidates can read this article completely.
SBI Previous Papers
SBI Deputy Manager Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Names||Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Number Of Vacancies||41|
|Date Of Written Test||11th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||15th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||6th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|SBI Deputy Manager Syllabus 2017|
SBI Exam Pattern For Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager
- Reasoning, English Language and Professional Knowledge are the subjects covered in question paper
- Test Of Reasoning consists of 70 questions as well as 70 Marks aspirants have to finish their written exam in 9 minutes.
- The English Language consists of 50 questions and 50 marks
- Professional Knowledge consists of 50 questions and 100 marks the time duration is 45 minutes
Except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English Language). To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the ccut-offmarks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests. Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in an interview to be considered for selection. In the interview, the candidate can opt for Hindi also.
SBI Selection Process
- Written Exam: Applicants have to clear the written test conducted by the authority of State Bank of India.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in PK test and interview.
Download SBI Deputy Manager Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download SBI Deputy Manager English Sample Papers: Click Here
- To Download SBI Deputy Manager Reasoning Previous Papers: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.