Sandvine Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers. Aspirants who had the passion for working in Sandvine as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. Apply online for Sandvine careers 2018 which is conducted to recruit suitable candidates into their organization. Sandvine job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Sandvine careers in India through registration link provided below. Develop your career as an employee in a reputed company like Sandvine. To utilize this opportunity candidate need to participate in the Sandvine recruitment process which is conducted by the company.
Sandvine Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Networking Hardware and Software|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings In Sandvine
- Junior Accountant
- Global Travel Expense Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Lead, Engineering
- Product Lead
- Senior QA Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Technical Lead
- QA Engineer
- Software Developer
- Technical Staff
- Senior Engineer
- QA Developer
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Sandvine Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Dave Caputo|
|Number of Employees||700+|
Sandvine Qualification Details
Sandvine Selection Process
- Aptitude written test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Sandvine Salary Details
Sandvine Eligibility Criteria
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home.
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- International travel opportunities – we are a global company.
- Good to have experience in developing automated tests and test automation software using scripting languages such as TCL / iTCL or Python.
- Understanding of hardware and software configurations, network switches, the configuration of software, and the ability to work from the command line on Windows and Unix.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and networking devices.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes including development of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategies.
- Experience analyzing network protocols using tools such as Wire shark, Ethereal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management, project planning, and organizational skills.
Important Credentials Need To Bring For Interview
While you are going for an interview, a copy of your Resume and 2 Photographs will do at most of the companies. If you are selected for the interview then while joining the company, they will ask for the following documents.
- Birth Certificate or Birth proof like PAN card or passport or voter card or driving license.
- Address/Residence proof such as Aadhaar card or mobile bill or electricity bill or passport.
- Educational certificates like SSC (10th), HSC (12th), and Graduation/any other diploma course.
- Any other certificates of extracurricular activity like sports etc.
- All the documents should be carried in Originals with 1 copy of Xerox.
Adarsh Palm Retreat,