Samsung Off Campus 2018 Drive details are given on this page. Every year Samsung Company will hire the young and talented candidates for various roles in the company by conducting the Off Campus drives across India. Similarly this year also the company officials are trying to recruit the graduated and postgraduate contenders for various job openings. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in the reputed company like Samsung can apply for the Samsung off campus drive 2018. For the convenience of the candidates, we have given a direct link in the below of this page. So candidates can apply for the Samsung off-campus drive by checking the eligibility criteria, salary etc. This is a good chance for the freshers who are seeking for the Job in the Software Industry.
You Can Also Check: Samsung Recruitment
Samsung Off Campus 2018 For Freshers
As we all know that the Samsung is a multinational conglomerate company with lakhs of employees. To become a part of that the candidates can apply for the Samsung Off Campus Drive 2018. Usually, the company officials will conduct the off campus drive frequently in a year at various cities across India such as Banglore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata. Willing aspirants can apply for the Samsung Off Campus Drive. After the application process is completed the candidates have to start their preparation for the written exam. Cracking the exam is not an easy task. For that candidate need proper preparation. To help the candidates in their preparation we have provided the Samsung Placement Papers and Samsung Interview Questions on our website. Contenders can have a look at the information and prepare well for the exam.
You Can Also Check: Samsung Interview Questions
Samsung Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Name of the Company||Samsung|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate and Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 passed outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Across India|
Samsung Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who completed their education in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline with 7+ CGPA.
- Top engineering colleges like IITs/ NITs/ IIITs, BITS Pilani, DTU, NSIT, CoE Guindy/ MIT, Jadavpur, Manipal etc with good academic record.
- The education gap should not be more than one or two years in case off more gap they are not suitable to apply.
- Candidates will be allowed to the interview only if they have 60% aggregate marks in 10th standard and Intermediate.
- 65% of marks in the graduation or post graduation.
- The aspirant should be a citizen of India.
Samsung Off Campus Required Skills
- Candidate should have good communication skills in English that are fluent in the language.
- Should have excellent Technical, Problem-solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Able to do teamwork.
- Must have good leadership skills with a commanding voice.
- Able to make the work environment pleasant and have to manage the work under pressure.
- Should have good knowledge on core subjects.
- Those who attend for the interview before 6 months are not able to apply now.
Samsung Off Campus 2018 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview
Documents Required For Samsung Off Campus Drive
- Aspirants need to carry the below mentioned documents while attending the interview.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport size photos.
- All the Academic certificates both the original and Xerox copies.
- An id proof allotted to the candidates by recognizing as the citizen of India. (Aadhar Card, Voter card, Pan Card etc).
Samsung Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Go to the official website of Samsung.
- Check the “careers” tab and click on it.
- A page will appear on the screen with the current openings.
- Select the interesting role and fill the particulars of the aspirant without any mistake.
- And submit the details after checking once.
- Note down or take a print of the Id and password generated for the individual.
Tips To Crack Samsung Off Campus Drive 2018
- Should have minimum knowledge on the subjects which they have studied.
- Practice the previous placement papers for easiness in the exam.
- Should have an idea about the topics at what they are going to give in the exam.
- Practice Samsung Placement Papers.
- Before going to appear the exam have a look at the Samsung Test Pattern.