Sahara One Media Jobs 2017-2018 | Sahara One Media Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Sahara One Media page link or registration link. Sahara One Media Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Here we have made this article to provide the details about the Sahara One Media Jobs 2017-2018. Candidates who are seeking for the job can apply for the Sahara One Media Recruitment 2017-2018. Candidates who are searching for the notification can check this post completely. According to the latest news, the aspirants who had completed their education means freshers and as well as Experienced can apply for the Sahara One Media Job Openings. Candidates can also check other TV Jobs on our website.
Sahara One Media Recruitment 2017-2018
To give some idea about the recruitment we have given the details like selection process, eligibility criteria, and address in the continuous section of this page. We have included all the information about the Sahara One Media Recruitment 2017-2018 on this page in a detailed understandable manner. As there is no time limit to apply for the vacancies. So aspirants can apply for the vacancies by checking the eligibility details by the link which we have given in the below of this page. Or the interested aspirants can send their latest resume to the prescribed mail id. For more latest updates visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Sahara One Media Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Sahara One Media|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sahara One Media
- Senior Editor
- Technical Support Officer
- Creative Supervisor
- Network Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Promo Producer
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Live Translator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Sahara One Media Company Profile
|Company Name||Sahara One Media|
|Launched||28th March 2000|
|Owned By||Sahara One Media & Entertainment Limited|
|Network||Sahara One Media Network|
|Head Office Address||New Delhi, India|
Sahara One Media Selection Process
Sahara One Media Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have solid animation experience.
- Have a good eye.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Be a good people and project manager.
- Able to meet deadlines and to work to a budget.
- Should be able to work as part of the senior creative team.
- Be able to interpret decisions and to communicate them to the animation crew.
- Able to help the team balance their creative desires with the requirements of the production.
- Create outstanding promotion campaigns that attract audiences and elevate the viewing experience of the Channel.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand Map, ensuring all promotions and creative executions are on brand.
- Devise, pitch and execute new ideas for generic image-spots that celebrate the Channel content in ways that bring the Brand Map to life.
- Devise, pitch and execute new ideas for seasonal stunts and On-Air Campaigns that bring expression and invigoration to the Brand Map.
- Localise promotional materials where necessary.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves.
- Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment.
- Have basic free-hand and technical drawing skills.
- Should have basic computer skills.
- Have to take direction and work as part of a team.
- Must have good communication and people skills.
- Show initiative and awareness and should be responsible and work quickly under pressure.
- Have a strong visual sensibility.
- Have a keen interest in design, architecture, and film.
- Know about relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
- Have a good all-round knowledge of interior design and architecture and the history.
- Have a practical understanding of building and construction.
- understand the work of other TV/film departments, such as camera, lighting, sound, props, and to know how your set designs affect their work.
- Should have a good knowledge of computer budgeting software.
- Possess a full clean driving license.
- Have excellent free-hand drawing, perspective, and technical drawing skills.