Sabre Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Sabre
- Sr. Executive
- Senior QA Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Customer Support Partner
- Associate Software Development Manager
- Senior Software QA Engineering
- Contributor Software Systems Engineering
- Contributor Software Perf. Engineering
- Contributor Traffic
- Contributor Business Analyst
- Senior Contract Administration
- Senior Business Analyst
- Associate Product Analyst
- Contributor Software Development
- Associate Product Support
- Senior Operations & Tech Support
- Senior IT Project Management
- Senior General Accounting
- Contributor Software QA Engineering
- Director Software Development
- Manager Software Development
- Team Lead Solution Architecture
- Supervisor Computer Operations
- Senior Software Development
Sabre Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Sebastian Lombardo|
|Headquarters||Southlake, Texas, United States|
|No Of Employees||9000|
Sabre Qualification Details
Sabre Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Sabre Company Eligibility Criteria
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Aspirants who have attended for Sabre Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- SSC, HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.