RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017 | Exam Pattern
The RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017 is available in this article. In this post, we are providing the RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the sake of contenders. If the aspirants can interest to working with Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway then start your preparation for the Goods Guard post by using the RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus. There is a tight competition so the aspirants don’t waste your valuable time and start your preparation as soon as possible. Aspirants can check the Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway official website @ rrchubli.in for further details or can stay connect with our website frequently.
RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are applied for the Goods Guard post can grasp the RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern from this article. Exam Pattern is very important to the point of written examination. So we are providing the Exam pattern along with Syllabus. Contenders can check the article thoroughly and get the more information about the RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus. We gathered more information about the RRC SWR Goods Guard Written Exam Syllabus 2017 for the sake of candidates. The contenders can get the Syllabus of the subject, topics, sub-topics on every subject from this post. Aspirants by using this information can start your preparation for the written exam.
RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway|
|Post Names||Goods Guard|
|Number Of Vacancies||136 Vacancies|
|Date Of Written Test||Updated Soon|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||3rd October 2017|
Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway authorities released the RRC SWR Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification for 136 Goods Guard Vacancies. The Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway officers started receiving application forms from the eligible candidates. Contenders who are interested can apply for the Goods Guard post before 3rd October 2017 is the last date for submission of application form through online mode. The Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway officers will conduct the Written Exam in upcoming months. Candidates can prepare well for the written test because there is a tough competition. So the aspirants can start your preparation by using the RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017 and secure good marks in written test.
RRC SWR Goods Guard Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|Computer Based Test(CBT)||Arithmetic||100||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
- The Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway will conduct the written exam is nothing but a Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The CBT consists Multiple Choice Objective Type Question.
- In CBT examination marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question.
- So the candidates attended the CBT examination carefully.
RRC SWR Goods Guard Selection Process
- The Selection Process for Goods Guard post will conduct in 3 rounds.
- First round is Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The Second round is Document Verification.
- The third round is Medical Examination.
- Aspirants who clear the CBT examination will get a call for the Document Verification after that will go for the Medical Examination.
- The final result will be announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell and South Western Railway officers.
RRC SWR Goods Guard Syllabus 2017
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Decimals and Fractions
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- The relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Important Days
- Computers Basics
- Books and Authors
- General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Space Visualisation
- Decision Making
- Visual memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.