Republic TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Republic TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Republic TV page link or registration link. Republic TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Republic TV Recruitment 2017-2018 notification is out for a while. Aspirants who are interested to work with the Republic Tv can apply for the vacancies which are listed in the following section of this page. Contenders can this article completely to for the details about the Republic TV Jobs 2017-2018. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the job in the News channels. For more Television Jobs, Keep visiting our website.
Republic TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Freshers, as well as experienced aspirants, can apply for the vacancies. There is no certain end date for the application process. But any of the candidates willing to do the job in the reputed organization have to submit application form early. In the consecutive section of this page, we have furnished the details like post wise eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary details. The candidates who are going to apply have to check these details whether they are eligible for the jobs or not. If any of the candidates not satisfied with this jobs can go to other Television Job on our website. Stay in connect with us All India Jobs for regular updates.
Republic TV Channel Career Details
|Company Name||Republic TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Republic TV
- Senior Correspondent
- Digital Media Sales
- Television Journalist
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Live Translator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Republic TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Republic TV|
|Launched||6th May 2017|
|Owned By||ARG Outlier Media|
|Network||Republic TV Network|
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Republic TV Selection Process
Republic TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should keep the public informed about local events, weather reports and global concerns.
- Have to work with teams of reporters and film crew members during the taping of news broadcasts.
- Work with teams of reporters and film crew members during the taping of news broadcasts.
- Must prepare articles before reporting them live on television, but many journalists read the reports off of a script or Teleprompter.
- Should focus on only one topic, such as economics or politics.
- Be willing to learn, organized and practical.
- Understand how to operate digital and traditional cameras and scanning equipment.
- Have to anticipate the needs of the photographer.
- have excellent communication skills.
- Able to foresee and evaluate potential problems, and deal with them calmly.
- Be skilled in image-manipulation and image-management software.
- Have excellent social skills, particularly the ability to make good contacts within the industry and to maintain them diplomatically and tactfully
- Be able to network effectively and possess business skills.
- Have good communication and linguistic abilities.
- Be skilled in persuasion and negotiation.
- be able to conduct research keep up to date with industry developments.
- Have plenty of experience of working in the industry.
- Have a good business sense.
- Have a great understanding of finance.
- Make sure creativity isn’t stifled regardless of budget and deadline.
- Be able to keep yourself and your team motivated.
- Be a good negotiator.
- Solve problems in a creative and logical manner.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the animation process.
- Be able to type.
- Have good IT skills, team working skills and excellent communication skills.
- Have a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Be able to operate telephone and communication systems.
- Have some understanding of Post Production.
- Be very well organized and able to multi task.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with clients.