Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Reliance Jio Careers | Job Vacancies
Latest Jobs Openings in Reliance Jio
- State Key Account Manager
- Jio Point Manager
- State Team Leader Enterprise Accts Metro
- Jio Point Assistant Manager
- State Channel Sales Manager
- JC Onboarding Lead C
- JC Senior Digital Repair Specialist C
- JC Onboarding Executive
- Area Service In-Charge A
- Engineer SME
- Engineer IMS Core
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Functional Consultant
- L1 Support – Operations
- MIS Analyst
- Manager Open Text
- JC Integrated Access Network Lead C
- Lead Segment
- Member Software Architecture
- State Core Maintenance Engg Fibre
- State HSI Core Engineer
- Lead Loyalty – Operations
- State Manager Row
- Area Head Business
- Executive / Manager FC&A
Reliance Jio Company Profile
|Company Name||Reliance Jio|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Mukesh Ambani|
|Headquarters||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Reliance Jio Qualification Details
- Aspirants who had possessed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, MBA, ME, Diploma, BA, B.Ed have a glance on this page.
- Contenders have to meet with the qualification details, eligibility criteria to attend for the Reliance Jio Recruitment.
Reliance Jio Selection Process
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reliance Jio Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants have to flexible to work in any shifts.
- Aspirants who have attended for Reliance Jio Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- Who are having excellent communication skills would be an added advantage.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
Reliance Jio Salary Details
- Reliance Jio will provide pay based on their performance shown during the Interview Rounds.
- Selected candidates will get pay scale according to their role which was offered in the market.
- SSC, HSC/Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation Marksheets.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.