Reliance Industries Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Reliance Industries Interview Questions
Are you looking for Reliance Industries Interview Questions? If yes, you can go through the complete article to know various technical and HR interview questions asked in Reliance Industries interview process. As you know Reliance Industries is an Indian company that works in the fields of natural resources, textiles, and telecommunications. In this page, we are providing you with all the required interview questions that are asked at Reliance Industries.
Check Here For Reliance Industries Recruitment
Reliance Industries Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Reliance Industries is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reliance Industries Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Being a fresher graduate this is the right time for you to take a right career path. A number of opportunities are waiting for you. To choose the best among is your responsibility. We are here to help you with some of the Reliance Industries interview questions required to clear the interview.
Network Security Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are the basic types of network attacks?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System?
- What Is The Primary Function Of A Firewall?
- Why does active Ftp not work with network firewalls?
- What is the CIA triangle?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- How does encryption help security of a network?
- How do you prevent a Ddos attack?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack? What is subnet mask?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Data Mining Interview Questions
- Differentiate Between Data Mining And Data Warehousing?
- What are the goals of data mining?
- What is Data Aggregation and Generalization?
- What Are Olap And OLTP?
- Define Pre Pruning?
- What is data mart?
- What are the storage models of OLAP?
- What Is A Decision Tree Algorithm?
- What is the difference between dependent data warehouse and independent data warehouse?
- What are the steps involved in data pre-processing?
- What do you mean by Cluster Analysis?
- What is MODEL in data mining?
- What are CUBES?
- What is data discrimination?
Reliance Industries HR Interview Questions for Freshers
This is the final phase in your interview. Each and every question posed to you and the answer you give for that plays an important part in deciding whether you will be recruited or not. So be careful while answering the questions. It will be helpful to you if you have a mock interview with your friends before attending the interview. Here are some Reliance Industries HR interview questions which will be helpful for you.
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- How did you learn about us?
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What can you bring to this organization?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Are you a self-motivator?
- Do you consider yourself a risk taker or do you like to play it safe?
- Your educational career is not from this domain. But, why are you opting this as your career opportunity?
- What would you do if I reject you and say the reason is that you are over qualified?
- You have not done your PG yet. This is not a drawback, but don’t you think you should get a PG degree asap?
Reliance Industries Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical interview for an experienced candidate will be quite typical. It is because as an experienced one you will have much knowledge and so the interview will be also a quite typical one. Here are some Reliance Industries technical interview questions that are asked in the interview of Reliance Industries.
SAP Consultant Interview Questions
- Explain what is SAP solution manager?
- What is an ERP? What are the different types of ERP?
- What are the features of Change Request Management?
- What is NetWeaver?
- What is server group?
- What is a MultiCube?
- Mention what is the difference between OLAP and Data Mining?
- What is Meta data, Master data and Transaction data
- what is the difference between SAP BASIS and SAP ABAP?
- Mention what is the importance of ODS in BIW?
- What are the key features of Solution Manager Diagnostics?
- Can we run business warehouse without SAP R/3 implementation?
- Explain the concept of “Business Content” in SAP Business Information Warehouse?
Cyber Security Professional Interview Questions
- Explain the full process occurring when you go to a browser and visit a URL. Explain how SSL works.
- You find out that there is an active problem on your network. You can fix it, but it is out of your jurisdiction. What do you do?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack?
- How to secure data through NTFS Technique?
- Why would you want to use SSH from a Windows pc?
- What does it mean for a machine to have an “air gap”? Why are air gapped machines important?
- How do you protect your home Wireless Access Point?
- What is more important for cyber security professionals to focus on, threats or vulnerabilities
- What are the common defenses against a Cross Site Scripting attack?
- Why are internal threats often times more successful than external threats?
- How would trace route help you find out where a breakdown in communication is?
- How would you work with engineers who are not versed in security?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Reliance Industries HR Interview Questions for Experienced
No matter how experienced candidate you are. This round is will still be a puzzling one. It is so because this is not a defined one. Here in this round, you have no answer that is accurate for any question. This round is completely about how you manage to answer the questions posed to you. Here are some basically asked interview questions which will be helpful to you in your interview.
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- How do you set priorities in your work?
Hope this article about Reliance Industries Interview Questions is helpful to you in attending your interview at Reliance Industries. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.