Reliance Communications Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Reliance Communications Interview Questions
Are you looking for Reliance Communications Interview Questions? If your answer is yes, you are at correct place. In this article, we have provided various technical and HR interview questions of Reliance Communications. We tried our best in collecting these questions. Hope these are useful to you to prepare well for the interview. Reliance Communications is an Indian telecommunication company that provides mobile services and fixed-line broad band services. Reliance Communications is now hiring to fill up the vacant positions with it. In this page, we are providing you with the detailed interview questions that will be helpful for you to clear the interview at Reliance Communications.
Check Here For Reliance Communications Recruitment
Reliance Communications Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Reliance Communications is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reliance Communications Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The best way to start the career is to choose the path in which we are interested. There are many opportunities to start your career. In this page, we are providing you with all the necessary interview questions that are useful in clearing the interviews. Here are few Reliance Communications technical interview questions to help you in clearing the technical interview round at Reliance Communications.
Sales Assistant Interview Questions
- To sell anything, you need to sell your skills first. What do you understand from this statement?
- What is more important, a quality product or excellent customer service?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- How do you maintain your relationship with your old customers?
- How do you keep a smile on your face during a hard day?
- What challenges are you looking for in this sales support executive position?
- How did you land your most successful sale?
- How do you research prospects before a call or meeting? What information do you look for?
- What do you know about our company and products?
- How do you keep up to date on your target market?
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is meant by trial balancing?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- Define trade bills?
- Define economics and explain it.
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What are the golden rules of accounting?
- What will you define as the incidence of tax especially in the case of residents who are not ordinary?
- Explain how can you adjust entries into account?
- What is an over accrual?
- Define Gratuity.
- What is meant by Acid-Test ratio?
- What is meant by ledger?
Reliance Communications HR Interview Questions for Freshers
This is the last round in your interview process. Getting into the last round may make you feel excited but clearing this is a bit typical task. To help out with this round, we are providing you with some of the basically asked HR interview questions at Reliance Communications.
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- What have you learned from your failures?
Reliance Communications Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical round for an experienced candidate will be in quite different compared to that of a fresher. The questions posed to an experienced candidate will be purely related to his field experience. So it is suggested for you to have complete knowledge about your work before attending an interview. Here we are providing you with some role specific interview questions that will be helpful to attend the interview.
NOC Engineer Interview Questions
- How to troubleshoot a high CPU utilization problem in a router?
- What all are the configuration required on a port if IP phone has to be connected on Switch port?
- What is OSI and what role does it play in computer networks?
- What is the difference between a normal LAN cable and cross cable?
- Can we further divide Broadcast domain of a VLAN? If possible, how?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System? Are there limitations?
- What will happen if one of the ports goes down of an 8 port EtherChannel?
- What is DNS? Why it is used? What is “forward lookup” and “reverse lookup” in DNS?
- What is the significance of the variable IP-OSPF-Transmit-Delay?
- How does a network topology affect your decision in setting up a network?
- What are the criteria necessary for an effective and efficient network?
- What is BSOD? What do you do when you get a blue screen on a computer? How do you troubleshoot it?
- How to make Revision number zero on a switch? Why it’s recommended to connect the new switch in the network, with Revision number zero?
SAP Consultant Interview Questions
- Tell me briefly about SAP.
- What is meant by “Business Content” in SAP?
- Can we run business warehouse without SAP R/3 implementation?
- What is an ERP? What are the different types of ERPs?
- What should be the approach for writing a BDC program?
- What are the standard stages of the SAP Payment Run?
- What is SAP HANA and what are the components of SAP HANA?
- Explain the importance of ODS in BIW.
- How to transfer request which is created directly on quality server & has to be moved to in production server?
- Explain steps in Procurement Lifecycle?
- What is Hour Glass state and how can it be resolved?
- What are the different Procurement types that you can create Purchase requisition?
Reliance Communications HR Interview Questions for Experienced
No matter how experienced candidate you are. This round is will still be a puzzling one. It is so because this is not a defined one. Here in this round, you have no answer that is accurate for any question. This round is completely about how you manage to answer the Reliance Communications interview questions posed to you. Here are some basically asked hr interview questions which will be helpful to you in your interview.
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
Hope this article about Reliance Communications interview questions is helpful to you in attending your interview at Reliance Communications. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.