Rediff Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Rediff Interview Questions
Rediff Interview Rounds
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Rediff Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
- What is .Net Framework?
- What is MS-IL (Microsoft Intermediate Language)?
- What is Garbage Collector?
- What are implementation and interface inheritance?
- What is the difference between Response.Write and Response.Output.Write?
- What is the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What is the difference between a Hash Table and a Dictionary?
- What is Delay Signing?
- What are the state management techniques used in .NET?
- What is Cross Page Posting?
- What are the different Session state management options available in ASP.NET
- List the events in page life cycle.
- How we can force all the validation controls to run?
- What is HTML?
- How do you insert a comment in HTML?
- What is the use of using alternative text in image mapping?
- What are style sheets?
- What are applets?
- Is it possible to set specific colors for table borders?
- How do you make a picture into a background image of a web page?
- How do you handle events with DHTML?
- What is the advantage of XML with HTML?
- How is metadata handled by XML?
- What is XHTML? What is its advantage?
Rediff HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Describe your ideal company, location, and job.
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Rediff Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
- What is ht access? Why do we use this and where?
- What are the Formatting and Printing Strings available in PHP?
- How can we get the browser properties using PHP?
- What are PHP sessions and how do they work?
- How can we encrypt the password using PHP?
- How do you call a constructor for a parent class?
- What is the functionality of the function strstr and stristr?
- What is the difference between the functions unlink and unset?
- Which PHP Extension help to debug the code?
- Explain why the two code snippets below will evaluate to the same output.
- How can we increase the execution time of a PHP script?
- What are Traits?
- What’s the ideal relationship between sales and marketing, and how do you operationalize that?
- What is more important, a quality product or excellent customer service?
- What made you a good sales representative? What makes you a good manager? What do you think it takes in terms of skills and qualifications to be a successful sales representative in this organization?
- What factors are crucial within an organization and must be present for you to work most effectively?
- What features, skills or characteristics would you say are the most important for sales?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process? How comfortable are you with upholding it?
- If I were to interview your reporting staff members, how would they describe your strengths and weaknesses as a manager and supervisor?
Rediff HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- What bugs you about coworkers or bosses?
- Why are you not earning more money at this stage of your career?
- You do not have all the experience we are seeking for this position.(Support your self)
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Can you give us an example?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Rediff. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.