Raj TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Raj TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Raj TV page link or registration link. Raj TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Are you searching for the job in Television Sector??? If your answer is yes then look into this article once. Raj TV Recruitment 2017-2018 recruit the candidates who are interested to work in the channel. If any of the candidate’s dream is to work in Raj TV channel, then those aspirants can grab the opportunity to fulfill their dream. For more Television Jobs stay in touch with our website.
Raj TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Currently, the Raj TV is recruiting the aspirants for the Producer, News Reporters, News Readers, Anchors For Programs and Security Service Personnel. Based on their interest candidate can apply for their favorite job profile. Don’t waste your valuable time to search in fake websites. In this post, we are providing the full details about Raj TV Jobs 2017-2018. In the following section of this page, we have given a direct link to apply for the Raj TV Channel Careers.
Raj TV Careers Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Raj TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Raj TV
- News Reporters
- News Readers
- Anchors For Programs
- Security Service Personnel
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Raj TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Raj TV|
|Launched||14 October 1994|
|Network||Raj Television Network|
|Sister Channels||Raj TV US
Raj Digital Plus
Raj News 24X7
Raj Musix Telugu
Raj News Kannada
Raj Musix Kannada
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Raj TV Selection Process
Raj TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Confidence in your ability.
- Should have strong communication and people skills.
- presentation and pitching skills.
- strong time and resource management skills.
- Should have creative ability to cope under pressure.
- A strong head for figures.
- Must have leadership skills.
- The minimum qualification required is a graduate degree in any stream, but preferably journalism and mass communication.
- Besides, this minimum qualification, a Master’s degree in Mass Communication or Journalism would influence an impressive beginning.
- To be a TV anchor, the training is more essential than any academic qualification. However, having a PG degree in Journalism and Mass Communication is helpful
- High level of communication skills
- Highly proficient in the English language or the language in which the anchoring is done
- Articulation and Voice Modulation skills
- Presentable appearance, camera friendly and a highly positive body language.
- Dynamic personality that has the ability to be direct during interviews with personalities.
- A high level of memory, ability to grasp a conversation, delve deeply into the conversation to be able to read between the lines.
- TV anchors are sometimes responsible for editing and rewriting news stories to ensure they are accurate and fit within the time and space allotments.
- Prior to presenting a story, TV anchors may research current events happening in the local community and state, national, and international regions.
- TV anchors deliver newscasts throughout the day, but they are not just spokespeople.
- Anchors gather information and write news stories of their own, in addition to reading the stories written by other news reporters.
- They then determine which stories are the most newsworthy and interesting, and organize them so that the most pertinent pieces are presented first.
- Collecting information on threats to national security.
- Watching and reporting on suspects’ movements and actions.
- Using specialist IT or electronics equipment to record and observe meetings, conversations or activities.
- Reading emails and letters and checking social media.
- Deciding if something poses a potential threat.