Pwc Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Jobs in Pwc
- Assistant Manager
- Project Manager
- Subject Matter Expert
- Senior Consultant
- Principal Consultant
- Article Trainee
- Manager Analyst
- Senior Associate
- Senior Program Analyst
- Senior Associate
- Team Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Legislative Affairs Analyst
- Healthcare Business Analyst Associate
- Logistics Analyst
- Earned Value Management Analyst
- Communications Analyst
- CSDC Project Management Associate
- Data Analyst
- Financial Management
- Public Sector PMO Analyst
- Healthcare Operations
- Process Assurance
- System Integration Associate
- Process Improvement Analyst
Pwc Company Profile
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world, and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries, 743 locations, with 223,468 people. As of 2015, 22% of the workforce worked in Asia, 26% in North America and the Caribbean and 32% in Western Europe. The company’s global revenues were $35.9 billion in FY 2016, of which $15.2 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $9.1 billion by its Tax practice and $11.5 billion by its Advisory practice. PwC provides services to 422 out of 500 Fortune 500 companies.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Par Chadha|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Number of Employees||2,23,468|
Pwc Qualification Details
Pwc Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test.
- Group Discussions.
- Technical Round.
- HR Interview.
Pwc Company Eligibility Criteria
- Must not apply within 6 months after one rejection
- Multiple Shifts working flexibility.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
Pwc Salary Details
- A couple of Passport Size Photographs.
- Mak Sheets of HSC, Diploma.
- Valid ID Proof Issued by the government of India.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Recently updated Resume.