Polimer TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Polimer TV Careers. Apply online for the TV Jobs through the below provided Polimer TV registration link. Polimer TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Polymer Television is providing opportunities for the aspirants who want to prove them selves in the Tamil Entertainment Field. The biggest strength of the Polimer TV is team work. So include some more candidates into their team they had released the Polimer TV Recruitment 2017-2018 notification. Interested aspirants can apply for the media vacancies by checking the information which we have given on this page. There is a high possibility for the candidates who can think logically and creatively. So contenders have to choose their interested role and apply for it. Polimer TV Careers is an open plat form the aspirants who are seeking for the job.
Polimer TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Both the freshers and experienced aspirants can utilize this chance. Candidates no need any specific qualification particularly those who are applying can have a degree in the Mass Communication. One more important thing is aspirants should have a clear idea about the role for what they are applying. Before starting the application process for the Polimer TV Jobs 2017-2018 the candidates have to check their eligibility criteria. If they are not suitable for the roles which we have listed below can go through our website for the latest Television Jobs.
Polimer TV Channel Careers Details
|Company Name||Polimer TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Polimer TV
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Polimer TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Polimer TV|
|Network||Polimer TV Network|
|Head Office Address||Chennai, India|
Polimer TV Selection Process
Polimer TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have a good all-round knowledge of interior design and architecture and the history of both.
- Have a practical understanding of building and construction.
- Have a good knowledge of design history to select props of the correct vintage.
- Good working knowledge of computer drawing software packages.
- Excellent free-hand drawing, perspective, and technical drawing skills.
- Have good prop-making skills and an understanding of the prop hire market.
- Know how to prepare for and perform at auditions and casting sessions.
- Should have a good short-term memory and the ability to ‘learn and forget’, especially when working on a popular drama series with little time for rehearsals or repeat takes.
- Able to learn new lines at very short notice, to accommodate script changes and cuts.
- Be uninhibited, in order to assume other identities, and also to be made up, dressed, positioned and directed by others.
- Be able to assume a different body shape or language.
- Must be able to drive or ride a horse, or take part in staged fight scenes, ideally.
- Be creative and imaginative.
- Have excellent design skills and good communication skills.
- Be skilled in research and should have good stamina.
- Know about costume history and modern fashion.
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Be highly organized.
- Have the confidence to motivate a team.
- Should have e an exceptional artistic vision and creative skills.
- Have unerring commitment.
- Have a deep passion for filmmaking.
- Be a strong and confident leader and make decisions.
- Delegate and collaborate with others.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Complete every task efficiently and quickly.
- Pay attention to detail and very observant.
- Use common sense and initiative at all times.
- Take and carry out instructions with humility, good grace, and enthusiasm.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, stamina and drive.
- Be reliable and organized.