Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017 | LDC Exam Pattern
Looking for Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017 and LDC Exam Pattern ?? then precise information to the contenders is available in this article those who had applied for latest Job Openings in Paschim Medinipur District Court. Recently, the authority had released the official Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Those who are searching for Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D Syllabus can put end to their search because this article is very important for you. We had mentioned the District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Syllabus in a detailed manner that is officially released by Paschim Medinipur District Court. So you can get the exact details through this post. Check them out and start the exam preparation because there is an immense competition for these openings.
Paschim Medinipur District Court Syllabus 2017
If you want to secure good marks than others in the written test then without any delay start your exam preparation with the help of mentioned Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017 and Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern. Actually, aspirants need to cover many topics so be patience in the time of preparation. First of all, you have to make a perfect preparation plan by that you can easily manage the time limit and also without leaving single topic aspirants will perform well in the examination. The Paschim Medinipur District Court will soon conduct the Written Exam the date of examination will be available at official web portal soon we will intimate the correct date in this post.
District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Paschim Medinipur District Court|
|Post Names||Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D|
|Number Of Vacancies||89|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Months|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||6th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Previous Papers|
|District Court Paschim Medinipur Group D Admit Card 2017|
|Paschim Medinipur District Court Recruitment 2017|
Paschim Medinipur District Court is one of the popular organization. Every year they recruit many suitable aspirants for various posts. In order to hire the capable contenders recently, the officials had revealed 89 Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D Vacancies. Interested job fighters need to concentrate on eligibility details that are stated in the official advertisement if you are one of them eligible for latest Paschim Medinipur District Court Jobs then utilize the opportunity before 6th October 2017. After completion of registration process, most of them have waited for Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017 for those aspirants we are here to provide the accurate information.
Paschim Medinipur District Court Exam Pattern 2017
- Part I examination who will gain the minimum qualifying marks, to be fixed by the District Recruitment Committee, shall be promoted for Part -II Examination.
- The Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of each 1 mark
- The written test is a multiple choice objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer those who attempt wrong answer ONE mark will be deducted.
- The Part-II consist of conventional type question designed to test writing skill, grammatical accuracy and comprehensive knowledge in English and Bengali.
- The question paper shall have two groups Group A is English and Group B is Bengali carrying 45 marks each.
- Both the Part-I and Part-II Examination shall be conducted in a single sitting with duration of 2½ hours.
- On the basis of the result of the Part-II examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test carrying 10 marks and final panel will be prepared on the basis of the result of the total marked obtained in Part-II examination and personality test.
- The District Recruitment Committee shall fix minimum qualifying marks in Part -II Examination. The standard of an examination shall be similar to that of Madhyamik or the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Paper I: The part I consists of Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) (Dictation lasting for 10 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates own handwriting for an hour)
- Paper II: General English (100 marks) (Syllabus-Spelling, Correct use of words, Correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, Synonyms and antonyms and Punctuation, and questions designed to test writing skills, grammatical accuracy and comprehensive knowledge of English (Time limit 1 ½ hours).
- Paper III: Typing in the computer (100 marks) (The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the computer @ not less than 30 words per minutes.
- The Exam will be for 10 minutes.
- On the basis of the result of the all the three papers, a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality Test where based on knowledge in Computer Operation and Personality test, a final panel will be prepared.
- The number of errors shall be admissible in respect of Paper-I and III and qualifying marks in any or all the papers and in the aggregate shall be fixed by the Authority.
- Candidates whose application will be considered to be fit in all respect shall be called for a competitive written test carrying 90 marks.
- The Written Exam consisting of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions on Arithmetic, English, Bengali and General Knowledge of Class VIII Standard.
- The time duration of the examination should be consists of 01 hours.
- Each question shall carry 01 mark and there shall be negative marking of 01 mark against each wrong answer.
- Candidates selected or shortlisted in order of merit shall be called for a viva voice and personality test carrying 10 marks and the final panel will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in both the tests.
- Only viva-voce test of 50 marks shall be taken for the post of Gardener and Sweeper.
Paschim Medinipur District Court Selection Process
Paschim Medinipur District Court Group D Syllabus 2017
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.