You can Also Check: Oracle Recruitment
Oracle Off Campus 2018
Oracle Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation, Any Post graduation|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Pass outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Oracle Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Must possess Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.
- Relevant working experience with the good academic record is suggestible.
- Applicant must possess consistent academic background from 10th Standard onwards. Minimum percentage to be maintained at each and level must be 60%.
Oracle Off Campus Selection process
- Written Exam.
- Group Discussions or JAM.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Interactive skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Good command over the English language is preferable
- Must obtain good Communication skills
Oracle Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Firstly visit the official website or use the below provided apply here link.
- Select Job Category and Location for the post you prefer to apply.
- Make a click on search for jobs option and all the available vacancies will be displayed on the screen.
- Provide the details by giving a click over Create New Account.
- Log in your account and provide all details in Oracle Online Application Form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your Oracle Application form and obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Oracle Salary Details
Oracle Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Carry Recent Passport size Photos.
- ID Proof with a Photocopy.
- Latest Updated CV.
- Educational documents.
Tips To Crack Oracle Off Camus Drive 2018
- Dress well for the Interview as the first impression is the best one.
- Give Respect to the Panel Members.
- Go through all HR Interview and Questions.
- Don’t be too smart.
- Refer basics of subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Be confident and attentive while attending the Interview.
- Listen carefully and answer the questions.
- Check Latest Oracle Syllabus and Oracle Test Pattern.
- Organize several Practice sessions over Oracle placement Papers.
- Must be armed with self confidence and good communication skills.