NDTV Channel Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced
NDTV Channel Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: In recent times we are having many opportunities for our career. The only thing is that we need to search the best one that suits us. NDTV is offering openings for various positions. Here we are providing you with all the career opportunities and the interview questions that are needed for that interview.
Check Here For NDTV Recruitment
NDTV Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at NDTV is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
NDTV Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Being a fresher you will have a number of dreams regarding your career opportunities. Have you ever thought of working with news channels? If so, here are great openings waiting for you in NDTV. This is one of the best ways to kick start your career. We are providing you with few commonly asked interview questions.
Journalist Interview Questions
- How often do you use social media? Which sites do you use the most?
- Give me the three best qualities of your writing style?
- Why do you want to work in this medium?
- What do you know about our publication? What could we do better?
- Which current writer, are you inspired by or appreciate the most?
- You may be required to travel to remote places at irregular hours. Will you be comfortable with that?
- How do you stay informed on the news and current events?
- What is your view on the state of journalism in the country today?
- Describe a time you found and pitched your own story.
- What could you improve upon in your writing style?
- What was the most-inspiring story you have ever written?
- If you were to write for our blog, how would you make it better?
- What current stories are relevant to our publication?
NDTV HR Interview Questions For Freshers
This round is equally important as the technical round because here is where the interviewer analyses your capabilities and decides whether you are suitable for the job or not. So you also need to concentrate well on this round to get your job. Here are some frequently asked interview questions which will be helpful for you to clear the interview.
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
NDTV Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As of now, you are an experienced person, your technical interview will be mostly concentrated on the particular domain you have worked for. Here the interviewer expects everything in clear from you. The interview of an experienced candidate is not that easy as of a fresher. Here, given below are some of the frequently asked technical questions by the recruiters at NDTV.
Backend Developer Interview Questions
- What happens between the time you enter a URL in your browser until you see the page that you requested?
- Explain MVC, HMVC, the differences, goals, and cons.
- How will you differentiate between actual new line and the new line character?
- How would you disable Secure Boot and install Linux?
- Describe server response code 204.
- How do you go about testing your PHP?
- How do you ensure that your code is robust and of a quality standard to stand up to rigorous testing?
- Are you familiar with NoSQL databases?
- What is the largest web application you have ever worked on?
- How does the 3-way TCP handshake occur when you request a page from a server?
- How would you install, configure and handle services such nginx, apache, squid, samba, etc..?
- How do you choose a column to be indexed?
Deputy News Editor Interview Questions
- What publishing platforms have you used before?
- What was your role in conceptualizing and editing?
- How would you handle sensitive writers who question every edit you make?
- You have 2 major headlines that are both worthy of a spot on the first page. How do you choose?
- Describe your experience with creating style guides.
- Which story in your portfolio are you most proud of?
- How do you sustain interest in even the most mundane aspects of editing – proofreading, fact-checking, source-checking, etc?
- How would you handle a freelance writer who handed in subpar work?
- What’s your approach to giving constructive feedback to a fellow writer?
- Do you prefer working with print, or online publications?
- What is one thing you’d change about our publication?
NDTV HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As you are an experienced candidate you will be having an idea about what this round is meant for. Yes, exactly this round is included in an interview process in order to check whether a person can handle his job perfectly or not. Here are few interview questions which might help you in your interview process.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at NDTV. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.