Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017 | Download NDY Apprentice Hall Ticket @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017: Naval Dockyard Mumbai is ready to release the Admit Card for Apprentice Post. The test will be scheduled to be conducted at Mumbai in the month of September 2017. A large number of contenders had applied and looking for NDY Mumbai Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017. Those who are searching for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Call Letter can get the direct link from here so with the help of link you can easily download the Admit Card. When officials release the Hall Ticket immediately we will activate the direct link which is available in the below.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017
|You can also check|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Post Names||Apprentice Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Date Of Written Test||September 2017|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||23rd September 2017|
Many of the aspirants are interested in working with these organization so most of the applicants are showed their interest by applying the application forms. Still, there is a chance for applying the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. The closing date to utilize this chance is 23rd September 2017. After successfully completion of registration process, the authority will release the exam date for Written Exam. At present total 111 Apprentice Vacancies is available. So soon fill your forms and start your exam preparation with the help of Syllabus and Previous Papers which is linked in the above section.
Download NDY Mumbai Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017 @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam Pattern
- Aspirants have to finish their written exam in within time limit that is 2 hrs
- It consists of multiple choice questions
- Total 100 questions will be asked
- The question paper consists of two parts
- Part A: It consists of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning.
- Part B: In Part B all the aspirants need to attempt questions on the group of subject trades
- The question paper will be bilingual in both the English and Hindi languages (Except for General English).
Center Of The Apprentice Written Exam
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Selection Process
- The candidates will be called for written examination/ The merit list will be prepared as per Apprenticeship Trade (including reservation) with adequate candidates in Reserve List.
- This process will be followed by Medical Examination of the contenders based on merit list.
- Subsequently, aspirants will be called for joining the apprenticeship training on the basis of the overall order of merit standing (including medical fitness).
- The short listing of the candidates will be based on a number of vacancies will be finalized based on extant policies.
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Find and choose the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017 link
- Enter the application number and date of birth
- After that click on the submit button
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.