Mydala Interview Questions
Mydala Interview Questions (Technical & HR): A very great opportunity is out here for job seekers. Mydala is hiring people for various positions. Mydala is an online shopping website where you can find a wide variety of various products and the best deals available for you based on your location. It also provides you access to the local services of your location.
Check Here For Mydala Recruitment
Mydala Interview Rounds
In the company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Mydala is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Mydala Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview is the first round of the interview for a fresher. This could be the easiest round of the interview because you have just completed your education and have enough potential to clear this round. We are here to provide some of the questions which are asked in the interview of Mydala. Just check out these questions before you attend the interview.
Customer Care Interview Questions
- What do you mean by customer care service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- What you understand by the term “Customer Satisfaction”?
- What are the top three qualities everyone who works in customer service must have to succeed?
- What will you do if customer abuses you on the phone?
- Tell me a brief about the Story of a Novel.
- Mention the types of call center and what is the difference between them?
- While talking to a customer, what are the procedures you follow?
- How would you deal with an angry client/customer?
- What made you want to be a customer service representative?
- Why do you want to work in Customer Support
Content writer Interview Questions
- What do you need to know about a project before you start writing?
- Can you describe the difference between content and copy?
- How do you talk about a dry or technical subject without relying on buzzwords?
- What are the type of articles you have written?
- Who are our customers are and where are they located?
- What do you think about key word research?
- How do you incorporate feedback and edits into your work?
- Briefly, tell me about a book which you have read recently.
- Do you know something about Search Engine Optimization
- How do you manage deadlines or priorities?
- How do you proofread a piece of work?
- What content management systems have you used?
- Can you describe the difference between “there,” “their,” and “they’re?”
Mydala HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Here you go. You have almost completed your interview of your dream job. Only a step ahead. This is the last round of your interview where you are tested for your analytical skills and thinking and understanding capabilities. Being a bit logical you can clear this round very easily, here are few interview questions which will help you in your interview.
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- How did you learn about us?
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
- What can you bring to this organization?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Your educational career is not from this domain. But, why are you opting this as your career opportunity?
- What would you do if I reject you and say the reason is that you are over qualified?
Mydala Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Rather than the HR round, this technical round is complicated for experienced candidates. It is so because you already experienced in that particular domain and there is an opportunity for the interviewer to pose complex questions. So you must be very clear about everything before attending an interview.
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
- Describe your creative process. What are the major steps?
- If you were asked to design a logo for our company what would it look like?
- How do you stay updated on the latest tools and trends?
- How long would it take you to plan, design, and complete a 300×400 banner?
- What kind of design software are you familiar with?
- What kind of design projects interest you?
- Let’s say someone tells you to design something without any context. What do you do?
- What is Linking Layer in Photoshop?
- What type of design work do you enjoy the most; print or digital?
- How do you find transitioning between the two?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge of graphic design?
- How do you adapt a brand for different audiences?
Data Base Administrator Interview Questions
- What are the roles of DBA?
- How to convert .db (extention) database file into .dmp (extention ) for oracle database ?
- What is a COST-based approach to optimization?
- I have a database backup file in .db (ext) form how to convert it into .dmp (ext.) for oracle database
- Which is faster: Inserting one million rows of data, or updating one million rows of data?
- How would you transfer data from MySQL to Microsoft SQL Server?
- What is an SNAPSHOTLOG?
- What does a control file contain?
- Can you have a complete backup of data when the database is open?
- List out the tools used for administering a data base.
Mydala HR Interview Questions For Experienced
An hr interview plays a vital role in deciding whether the person is suitable for the job or not. Although a person may have good technical skills, what if he doesn’t know how to deal with another person. So keep in mind that you are getting interviewed about your personality and go ahead.
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Describe me an ideal job that which you want to work for.
- If you are interviewing me what would you ask me?
- I say “you pay for me and I will select you for this job.” What will you do?