Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017 | Dowload Secretary, Executive Trainee Hall Ticket – murshidabad.gov.in
The District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad will release the Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017 soon on its official website. Contenders who are eagerly looking for the Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017. Then you are in the right place. The Murshidabad District Sahayak Hall Ticket can get from this page. In the beneath of this article, we are providing the direct link for downloading the Hall Ticket. From this page, candidates can get the complete information about the Murshidabad District Sahayak Hall Ticket. Officials of the organization will release the hall ticket before 15-20 days of the exam.
Murshidabad District Admit Card 2017
For the convenience of the candidates, we have prepared this article with the detailed information about the Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website murshidabad.gov.in or from our website. In the below of this page, aspirants can find a link to download the admit card which directs the candidates to the official website in order to avoid the waste of time by searching for a link on the Internet we have furnished the link. To download the call letter candidates have to give the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth or password.
Murshidabad District Sahayak Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad|
|Name of the Vacancies||Executive Trainee, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Sahayak, Data Entry Operator Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||128 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||22nd October 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
Every year the District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad will release the Recruitment bulletin to fill various vacancies in the organization. Similarly this year the officials had announced the Employment notification for Executive Trainee, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Sahayak, Data Entry Operator Vacancies. In total there are 128 vacancies. Contenders who had completed their education and met with the eligibility can apply for these vacancies in Online Mode. The last date is 22nd October 2017 apply before the last date. Securing the job is not a simple task. Lakhs of the candidates are striving hard to get the job in the government sector for those candidates this is the wonderful opportunity. Candidates who are still interested in applying can check the details from our website.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Murshidabad District Exam Pattern
- The candidates who had applied for the Gram Panchayat Seceretary post have to take the written test for 85 marks and 15 marks for viva voce test.
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak Exam Pattern
- For this position, the written test will be for 85 marks and the marks for the Viva Voce test will be distributed 15 marks (12+3) like candidates having 50% aggregate in the Madhyamik or its equivalent examination will be awarded 3 marks. The complete exam is for 100 marks.
- The aspirants who had applied for Data Entry Operator of Panchayat Samiti have to give the written test for 100 marks and Viva-voce test for 10 marks. Along with that, the candidates have to give the Practical Test for 5 marks. The total marks are 100.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the viva voce test by preparing the list in descending order of the marks obtained in the written test.
- Contenders will be called for the viva voce test in 1:5 ratio.
- The written test is n Multiple Choice Method. All the candidates have to mark the answers in the OMR sheet and the answers will be evaluated based on the scanning system by an independent agency.
Murshidabad District Selection Process
- Written Test
- Viva Voce Test
Steps To Download Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad i.e; murshidabad.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the Murshidabad District Sahayak Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Murshidabad District Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a soft copy of it by clicking on the “Print” option save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.