MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017 | Download Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Hall Ticket @ mcchandigarh.gov.in
MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card: Here is the great news for all the applicants who had successfully submitted the application form for the vacancies Sub Divisional Engineer, Inferior Engineer, Draftsman, Jr. Draftsman, Sanitary Inspector posts in Municipal Corporation Chandigarh and waiting for the admit cards. The organization is planning to release the MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card very soon. So the applicants who will attend the written examination which is part of recruitment process have to download the MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card. Applicants can download their admit card through below provided a link at the end of this article. This is a good opportunity for eligible job seekers who are interested in government jobs. For more information on MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017 read complete article.
Also Check: Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Syllabus 2017 and Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Previous Papers
MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017
MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Corporation Chandigarh|
|Examination Mode||Written Exam|
|Name of the Position||Sub Divisional Engineer, Inferior Engineer, Draftsman, Jr. Draftsman, Sanitary Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||Coming Month|
Information On MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Applicant
- Father or Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Important Guidelines
- Duration of Exam
MC Chandigarh Engineer Selection Process
The selection process of Chandigarh Municipal Corporation will include the following steps
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Candidates have to first participate in the written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates who qualify in written examination will be called for personal interview in order of merit.
Important Documents For MC Chandigarh Engineer Exam 2017
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the MC Chandigarh conducted written exam as well as personal interview without valid photo identity proof in original bearing the same name as it appears on the MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card. Below we have provided you the list of identity proof documents currently permissible to participate in the examination.
- Indian Passport
- Driving License issued by Road Transport Authority
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax department
- Service ID Card issued to employees of Central and State government PSU
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Pattas and registered deeds with Photograph
- Caste Certificate with Photo
- Ex-servicemen’s pension book/pension payment order
- Job cards with Photograph
- Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Aadhar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
Steps To Download MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017
Candidates appearing for the examination have to download their admit card from the official website of Municipal Corporation Chandigarh. Candidates without a valid admit card are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Go through the official website www.mcchandigarh.gov.in
- In home page search for MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card notification
- Click on it
- Now you will be direct to new page
- enter required details asked there
- Press on Submit Button
- Finally, your MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card will be displayed
- Download MC Chandigarh Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Take a print out of it
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.