Makkal TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Makkal TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Makkal TV page link or registration link. Makkal TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The Makkal TV officials had released the Makkal TV Recruitment 2017-2018 for various vacancies. Applicants can check the details about the recruitment from this page and apply for the Makkal TV Job Openings. Many of the candidates are thinking to shine their career in the creative field. For those aspirants, this is a wonderful opportunity. Contenders can grab this chance by submitting the application form by checking the eligibility criteria. All this recruitment process will undergo in the premises of the officials. So aspirants have to prepare well in the interview process.
Makkal TV Recruitment 2017-2018
For the convenience of the candidates, we have given a link to apply for the Makkal TV Jobs 2017-2018. If any of the aspirants failed to submit the application form can attend for the interview in the company premises. On this article, we have equipped all the details about Makkal Television Jobs in an understandable manner. By going through these details the freshers and as well as experienced aspirants can come to an idea whether they are eligible to apply or not. For more updates keep checking our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently.
Makkal TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Makkal TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Makkal TV
- Assistant Photographer
- Deputy News Editor
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Television Producer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Male Actor
- Casting Director
- Live Translator
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Makkal TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Makkal TV|
|Launched||6 September 2006|
|Owned By||Makkal Tholai Thodarpu Kuzhumam Ltd|
|Network||Makkal TV Network|
|Sister Channels||Aaj Tak
Dilli Aaj Tak
|Head Office Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India,|
Makkal TV Selection Process
Makkal TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have great motivational and leadership abilities
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Be able to respond appropriately to feedback
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about their client’s business, with a clear understanding of the brand’s values and where and how advertising contributes to its success
- Must have a tenacity and resilience to get you through deadlines.
- Lead the creative department with a critical eye
- Establish the agency’s creative philosophy, strategy, and objectives, and occasionally representing the agency at industry events, panels, and groups.
- Have a thorough understanding of post production processes.
- Know how to create a professional-level digital cinema package.
- Understand compression, color space, and codecs/wrappers.
- Have an understanding of editing techniques.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be highly-organized, efficient and have a good memory
- Be familiar with costume budgets and able to estimate costs
- Have excellent leadership, management and motivational skills and good communication skills
- cope effectively with stress.
- Maintain a positive attitude and put others at ease (when working closely with Actors to dress them).
- hand sews in order to carry out any emergency repairs.
- have a creative feel for how to dress to particular faces or physiques in order to create characters.
- Know how to prepare for and perform at auditions and casting sessions
- Have a good short-term memory and the ability to ‘learn and forget’, especially when working on a popular drama series with little time for rehearsals or repeat takes
- Be able to learn new lines at very short notice, to accommodate script changes and cuts
- Be uninhibited, in order to assume other identities, and also to be made up, dressed, positioned and directed by others
- Able to assume a different body shape or language.
- Be able to drive or ride a horse, or take part in staged fight scenes, ideally.
- Have an excellent knowledge of acoustics.
- Understand sound recording and audio post production processes.
- Be able to manipulate and work sound for the moving image.
- Have excellent listening skills.
- Have excellent visual skills.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure.