MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company|
|Name of the Vacancies||Lower Divisional Clerk Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||LDC (HR) Exam – 11th November 2017
LDC (Accounts) Exam – 12th November 2017
|Application Last Date||3rd October 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You Can Also Check|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
MAHAGENCO Lower Divisional Clerk Exam Pattern
- The MAHAGENCO LDC Exam is an objective type.
- The main thing is this is an offline exam that is candidates have to mark the answer on the OMR Sheet and later on the scanning based correction will be done.
- The paper comprises of questions from various subjects like General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language.
- The sectional wise timings and marks are not given in the official notification.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours for normal aspirants and 2 Hours 20 Minutes for PH candidates.
- No deduction of negative marks for the wrong attempt.
MAHAGENCO LDC Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company i.e; www.mahagenco.in.
- Go to the “Careers” Tab on top of the page.
- Click on it.
- Check for the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- A page will appear on the screen with certain empty fields.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The MAHAGENCO LDC Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option.
- Or save it for future use.