MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 | Download Lower Divisional Clerk Hall Ticket – www.mahagenco.in
Candidates who are looking for MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 is out now. The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company had released the hall ticket for the eligible candidates. So all the candidates who had applied for the MAHAGENCO LDC vacancies can download the hall ticket from the official website. We all know that the admit card is a mandatory document need to carry for the exam. To Download the call letter the candidates have to give the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. The applied contenders have to download the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 before the exam from the official website in the Online Mode. The Hall ticket will not be sent through Email or Post. In this article, we are providing the complete details about the admit card so candidates can check the details without any hesitation. Contenders can download the admit card from the official website or from our website. In the below section of this page, we have given a direct link to download the MAHAGENCO LDC Call Letter easily.
MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company|
|Name of the Vacancies||Lower Divisional Clerk Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||107 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||LDC (HR) Exam – 11th November 2017
LDC (Accounts) Exam – 12th November 2017
|Application Last Date||3rd October 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You Can Also Check|
This is a good chance for the contenders who are in a job search. A few days ago the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company had revealed the MAHAGENCO Recruitment Notification for the 107 vacancies in the organization. There are vacancies for Lower Divisional Clerk positions. By conducting the written test the officials are planning to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for the vacancies in the organization. Many of the candidates who are interested had applied for the Lower Divisional Clerk positions by checking the eligibility criteria. The last date is 3rd October 2017 the candidates have to hurry to apply for the vacancies. As the examination date is not announced till now. We will update later with accurate details.
Those who had completed the registration/ application process those candidates have to prepare well for the exam by gathering the complete syllabus and previous papers. In between the candidates have to check the availability of admit card. When the officials released the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 the candidates have to download it and have to verify the particulars printed by the concerned organization on it are correct or not. If any details are printed wrong those candidates have to intimate to the authorities by sending Email. On the Hall Ticket, the aspirant can find details like Name of the contenders, timings of the exam, Registration and Roll Number, Exam Dates, Center of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam, Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate. Without admit card no candidate is allowed to examination hall to give the exam.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Before entering the candidates have to give the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card along with the identity proof for the invigilator. The invigilators at the exam center will allow the candidates into the exam hall only if the details are matched on admit card and id proof.
MAHAGENCO Lower Divisional Clerk Exam Pattern
- The MAHAGENCO LDC Exam is an objective type.
- The main thing is this is an offline exam that is candidates have to mark the answer on the OMR Sheet and later on the scanning based correction will be done.
- The paper comprises of questions from various subjects like General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language.
- The sectional wise timings and marks are not given in the official notification.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours for normal aspirants and 2 Hours 20 Minutes for PH candidates.
- No deduction of negative marks for the wrong attempt.
MAHAGENCO LDC Selection Process
Candidates have to undergo the following rounds of the selection process,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company i.e; www.mahagenco.in.
- Go to the “Careers” Tab on top of the page.
- Click on it.
- Check for the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- A page will appear on the screen with certain empty fields.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The MAHAGENCO LDC Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option.
- Or save it for future use.
To Download MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Hope the details given on our website about the MAHAGENCO LDC Admit Card 2017 are quite enough. So the candidates keep visiting our web page www.allindiajobs.in regularly for more latest updates. Or can bookmark our page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.