Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 | Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket – loksabha.nic.in
Contenders who are anxiously waiting for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 can download now. The officials of the Lok Sabha Secretariat has released the admit card from the official website on 22nd September 2017. So contenders who had applied for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk vacancies can get the Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Hall Ticket from the official website www.loksabha.nic.in. Or in the below section of this page, we had given a direct link to download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket. So candidates can easily download without any confusion.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||8th October 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
A few months ago the Lok Sabha Secretariat had dispatched the notification bulletin for the Junior Clerk positions. So the aspirants who are interested to work in the Lok Sabha Secretariat and want to shine their career in the Government sector had utilized this opportunity and applied for the 31 vacancies in the organization for the Junior Clerk position. After completing the application process the candidates had started the preparation for the exam by making a timetable. And meanwhile, they are frequently checking the official website and many other websites for the information about the availability of admit card. To reduce the search burden we have created this article. On this article, we have provided the complete details about the Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee Id
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam consists of two parts they are Part A and Part B.
- Part A contains questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Part B contains English questions.
- Each paper carries 50 marks and the duration of the exam is 50 Minutes.
- The mains exam comprises of two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- English Comprehension, Essay, Grammer & Precis topics are in the Paper I for 100 marks and Typing Test at 40 w.p.m in English/ Hindi for 100 marks.
- The Duration of the Mains Exam is 2 hours 10 minutes.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat i.e; loksabha.nic.in.
- Go to the “Recruitment” Tab on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on it.
- Search for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 and click on it.
- A page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.