ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017 And Exam Pattern
Good News for all the candidates who are searching for ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017. In this article, we are providing you with the complete details for the ISRO Scientist and Engineer exam. The Indian Space Research Organisation has started to receive applications from all the interested candidates. The candidates Who have applied for ISRO Scientist/Engineer are now worried about the Syllabus. To help you in your preparation for the exam we are providing you with the ISRO Scientist Engineer Written Exam Syllabus 2017 for mechanical, computer science and electrical engineering streams Subject wise.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017 is explained in detail for the sake of the applicants in a clear manner in this article. The preparation for an exam will be in the best way if we start it in an orderly manner. To make the preparation process easy for all the applicants we are Providing them with the required ISRO scientist/engineer Exam Syllabus in an explicit way. We are also Providing various other details such as the ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Date, Exam pattern and Selection Criteria which will be playing an important role in the preparation process.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Number Of Vacancies||80|
|Date Of Written Test||24th December 2017|
|Application Starting Date||15th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||5th October 2017|
|You can also check|
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Previous Papers|
This is a very Bright opportunity for all the engineers in computer science, electrical and mechanical streams. ISRO is now conducting a recruitment process for hiring Scientist/Engineer positions. In this article, we are providing details like ISRO exam 2017 date, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and Syllabus to make it easy for the applicants. The officers have Started to receive the applications online from 15th September 2017. The last date for the Submission of Applications online is 5th October 2017.
ISRO will conduct the Written Test for Scientist Engineer post in 24th December 2017 The interested and eligible candidates who have applied for ISRO Scientist Engineer position can get ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern from this page. By knowing the Syllabus it will be easy for a candidate to prepare for the exam. So we are providing you the subject wise Syllabus for the vacant positions.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Pattern
The ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam will be having an online written exam. The online exam consists of 80 objective questions. These questions are needed to be answered by the candidate in the given time Limit as Specified by the officials of the exam conducting authority.
The objective mode of the exam will be having different questions based on the discipline of their engineering graduation. So the applicants are suggested to prepare well with the help of the ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017 attached at the end of this page.
- The candidates who have secured 65 percent of aggregate or 6.84(CGPA) in their engineering are only eligible for this examination.
- It should be made clear by the applicant that marks are the minimum criteria required to apply for the exam and they are not the only required qualification for attending the written test.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure for ISRO Scientist Engineer will be in the following way
- Firstly all the candidates who have applied for the exam will be having a screening test in 12 places prescribed by the ISRO exam council officials.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance and the Bio-data
- the Short-Listed candidates will be conducted a written examination at the respective test centers allocated to them.
- The candidates who have cleared this written exam will be getting the information with respect to next round of interview and its venue.
- The written test conducted here is only for the screening purpose. it is not included in the selection procedure.
- The candidates who have secured a minimum of 60 percent of aggregate in the last round will be placed in the vacant positions in the order of their merits.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Subject Wise Syllabus
The Syllabus plays a very important role in the time of preparation. it will be easy to write an exam by getting prepared well. We are providing you with all the topics that are asked in the written examination. Here you can get the details of the ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017. Scroll down to get Subject Wise Syllabus.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2017 For Mechanical
- The design of Machine Elements
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Operations Research
- Numerical Methods
- Joining Processes
- Vector Calculus
- The Strength of Materials
- Metal Casting
- Probability & Statistics
- Theory of Machines
- Differential Equations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Forming Processes
- Tool Engineering
- Turbo machinery
- Engineering Mechanics
We have also provided the ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus, Previous Papers, and Selection Procedure on this page. For any further clarifications, you can visit our Website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.