Are you searching for the IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017?? then you are at the right place. The IRDA AM Mains Hall Ticket is available now on this page. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India had issued the admit card for the candidates on its official website. Then the aspirants who had applied for the IRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 can get the IRDA Assistant Manager Phase II Hall Ticket to give the exam on 11th November 2017 from the official website www.irdia.gov.in. In this article, we are providing the complete details about Hall Ticket in a detailed manner. So candidates have to read this article with focus and can come to an idea about the details like dates of availability of admit card, exam dates etc. For the candidates who cleared the prelims exam the officials of the organization are planning to conduct the IRDA Assistant Manager Phase II Exam on 11th November 2017. So to the exam candidates need to carry admit card along with the required documents.
IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Vacancies|
|Date of the Mains Exam||11th November 2017|
www.irdai.gov.in | IRDA AM Hall Ticket
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Reasoning||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|2||General English||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40 Questions||10 Marks|
|4||General Awareness||40 Questions||10 Marks|
- This is a descriptive type exam.
- The mains exam consists of three papers Paper I English, Paper II Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance, and Paper – III Insurance and Management.
- Each Paper is for 100 marks and time duration of each paper is 60 minutes.
- The candidates have to complete their exam in the given time.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview Round
Steps To Download IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India i.e; www.irdai.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the search for the IRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now IRDA Assistant Manager Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.