IndiaBulls Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
IndiaBulls Interview Questions
IndiaBulls Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR): Are you a job seeker looking for a settled career opportunity? Here is the answer for your search. IndiaBulls is now hiring graduates for various positions. India Bulls is a housing related company that deals with housing, real estate, and ventures. Here we are providing you with the required interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at IndiaBulls.
Check Here For IndiaBulls Recruitment
IndiaBulls Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at IndiaBulls is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
IndiaBulls Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview is the first round of interview where you are tested against your performance with respect to your job. Here you will be asked some questions that are related your job. Here are some technical interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend your interview at IndiaBulls.
Sales Assistant Interview Questions
- How did you maintain order in your department?
- Why are you interested in a sales assistant position?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process?
- What makes a product successful?
- What is the best thing about retail sales profession?
- What do you think of commission sales?
- What are some fashion trends that you have noticed this season
- How do you present a new product for a client?
- How do you familiarize yourself with the products you sell?
- Are you familiar with cataloging, inventorying, stocking of merchandise and other related responsibilities?
- How do you make sure that you meet your targets on time?
- How do you greet customers at your store?
Customer Care Interview Questions
- What do you mean by customer service?
- If you had to decline an urgent request from a client what would you do?
- Why did you choose this field instead of software development?
- What is your approach to customer service?
- Tell me what you know about a ticketing system.
- What you understand by the term “Customer Satisfaction”?
- What do you enjoy about customer service?
- What do you know about our products and services?
- While talking to a customer, what are the procedures you follow?
- How would you deal with an angry client/customer?
- What made you want to be a customer service representative?
- Why do you want to work in Customer Support?
IndiaBulls HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The HR interview is the last and final round of your interview. Here you will be asked some general questions to know how you will handle various stress levels in your work and many other situations. Here are some HR interview questions to help you in your interview.
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
IndiaBulls Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview is completely different for an experienced when compared to a fresher. Here you will be asked technical questions that are related to your past work experiences or how you have dealt with tough times and much more. Here we are providing you with some technical interview questions mostly asked at IndiaBulls.
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is meant by trial balancing?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- Define trade bills?
- Define economics and explain it.
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What are the golden rules of accounting?
- What will you define as the incidence of tax especially in the case of residents who are not ordinary?
- Explain how can you adjust entries into account?
- What is an over accrual?
- Define Gratuity.
- What is meant by Acid-Test ratio?
- What is meant by ledger?
Software Engineer (Oracle DBA) Interview Questions
- Explain the difference between a hot backup and a cold backup and the benefits associated with each.
- What are the components of the physical database structure of Oracle database?
- What is BCP? When it is used?
- What is the difference between $ORACLE_HOME and $ORACLE_BASE?
- What are the benefits of ORDBMS?
- Give the two types of tables involved in producing a star schema and the type of data they hold.
- What is the difference between rename and alias?
- What is the difference between varchar and varchar2 data types?
- Differentiate between a cluster and a grid?
- What is a hash cluster in Oracle?
- What are SET operators?
- What is the difference between clustered and non clustered index?
- Give the stages of instance startup to a usable state where normal users may access it.
IndiaBulls HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The last round of your interview is the hr round. This is the time where you have to prove yourselves different from the other ones who have attended the interview. The only way for that is to answer each and every question asked in your own way. Here are few hr interview questions, try to answer them to yourself so that you can do better in the interview.
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at IndiaBulls. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.