HP High Court Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download | Driver Model Papers
Are you searching for HP High Court Clerk Previous Year Question Papers? If your answer is yes then you will reach the correct place. In this article, we are providing the HPHC Clerk Previous Papers and Driver Model Papers for the Clerk, Driver posts. The aspirants can download the Solved Papers pdf links without any difficulties at free of cost. We are also providing the Exam Pattern along with Previous Papers. So the aspirants can grab the information and start your preparation. Contenders can also check the Himachal Pradesh High Court official website @ hphighcourt.nic.in for further details.
HP High Court Clerk Previous Papers
We gathered all the information about HP High Court Clerk Previous Year Question Papers for the sake of aspirants. So the candidates can easily download the Model Papers pdf links from this article. The contenders can get the Solved Papers with solutions also. So the aspirant’s preparation is very easy by using these old papers. The candidates can get an idea about question paper pattern and time managing by practicing the solved papers. Contenders can write the Written Test within the time limit and secure good marks by practicing more Previous Papers.
HP High Court Clerk Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name Of The Organization||Himachal Pradesh High Court|
|Post Names||Clerk, Driver|
|Number Of Vacancies||15 vacancies|
|Date Of Written Test||Upcoming Month|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Application Starting Date||12th September 2017|
|Application Closing Date||30th September 2017|
|You can also check|
|HP High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017|
HP High Court Exam Pattern
- The Written Test contains two parts that are Part-A and Part-B
- The Part-A is nothing but a Screening Test.
- Screening Test contains General Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computers, and Reasoning subjects.
- Total Time Duration 2Hrs comprising 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The General Knowledge for 60 marks.
- The Basic Knowledge of Computers for 20 marks.
- The Reasoning for 20 marks.
- The Part-B contains Written Test, Typing Test, Interview.
- Written Test contains English, Hindi and Computer subjects for 80 marks and the time limit is 2Hrs.
- The Typing Test for 10 marks and time duration is 10 minutes.
- The Interview for 10 marks.
- The Himachal Pradesh High Court officers will conduct the Proficiency Test and Interview.
- Proficiency Test for 40 Marks.
- Interview for 10 Marks.
HP High Court Selection Process
HP High Court Clerk, Driver Model Papers PDF Download
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.