Candidates who had fed upon searching the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 can put an end to their search. On this article, we are providing the complete details about the HP High Court Clerk Hall Ticket in a detailed manner. The officials of the High Court are planning to conduct the exam in upcoming months of 2017 who had applied for the HP High Court Clerk Driver vacancies. Applied candidates can download the Driver Hall Ticket when the officials released.
HP High Court Admit Card 2017
HP High Court Clerk Driver Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, Driver Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||30th September 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
HP High Court Clerk Driver Exam Pattern
- The clerk exam will take place in two parts that are Part A is a Screening Test and Part B is written Test.
- Screening Test contains questions from various subjects like General Knowledge for 60 Marks, Basic Knowledge of computers and reasoning for 20 marks each.
- The time duration of this screening test is 2 hours.
- The Part B (Written Test) Comprises of Essay in English, Essay in Hindi, Translation from English to Hindi and Translation from Hindi to English. Each section carries 15 marks.
- Along with that paper consists of questions from computers also for 20 marks.
- This written test time duration is 2 hours.
- Followed by typing test for in English for about 10 minutes and Interview is for 10 Marks.
HP High Court Selection Process
Steps To Download HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh High Court i.e; hphighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page search for the HP High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017, link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now HP High Court Clerk Driver Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.