Honeywell Off Campus 2018
Honeywell Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Honeywell Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Students who have completed their graduation BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech in 2017 are eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
- The candidates who are possing/have completed graduation in any stream can apply for Honeywell Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers.
- BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
- MCA with B.Com / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- The candidates must have to possess a minimum of 60% of marks throughout the career.
- The students with any current backlogs are not eligible to attend the interview process.
Honeywell Off Campus Required Skills
- Should possess good Technical and Analytical Skills.
- Must be able to work in any shifts.
- Should be able to learn and work with latest tools.
- Should be able to work in teams and individually.
Honeywell Selection Process
Honeywell Salary Details
- General Basic: 290,323
- Shift Allowances/ Benefits: 8.5% of the Basic
- Annual CTC: 315,000
Honeywell Off Campus Registration Process
- Click on the link given below, so that you will be redirected to the page where you need to fill your details.
- With the completion of the entering of details, you are successfully registered for the Honeywell Off Campus drive.
- Remember the id and the password with which you have registered for the further references.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Off Campus Drive
- Copies of the Photographs.
- Previous Years Marks Memos.
- Any other certifications (if available).
Tips To Crack Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2018
- Have a general idea about the company.
- We have uploaded Honeywell Placement Papers and Syllabus for candidates better preparation.
- Refer to all the technical interview questions asked generally.
- Read HR Interview Question and Answers.
- Be clear and confident enough while asking or answering anything.