Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions
Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Are you a fresher graduate looking forward to enhancing your career with a good job opportunity? Here you go, Hexaware Technologies is now hiring fresher and experienced graduates. Here we are providing you with the necessary interview questions that will be asked in the interview.
Check Here For Hexaware Technologies Recruitment
Hexaware Technologies Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Hexaware Technologies is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Hexaware Technologies Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical round is the first round in the interview process. In this round, you will be posted some general technical questions to make sure whether you will be under stand with the latest developments and perform your job or not. Here are few technical interview questions to help you out in your interview.
Operating Systems Interview Questions
- Explain the main purpose of an operating system?
- What is Kernel?
- What is a deadlock?
- What are the different operating systems?
- What are the necessary conditions for deadlock?
- What is Throughput, Turnaround time, waiting time and Response time?
- What is a virtual memory?
- What is context switching?
- Differentiate logical from physical address space.
- What is the best page size when designing an operating system?
- What is preemptive and non-preemptive scheduling?
- What is process synchronization?
- What is RR scheduling algorithm?
- What is a zombie process? When do they occur?
- What is Thrashing?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is a Database?
- What is WYSIWYG?
- What are the advantages of DBMS?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- When would you use ‘char’ versus ‘varchar’?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table.
- What is a Database Schema?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- What is DML?
- What is a Relation Schema and a Relation?
- A table is classified as a parent table and you want to drop and re-create it. How would you do this without affecting the children tables?
Hexaware Technologies HR Interview Questions For Freshers
You have entered your last round of your interview. This is the deciding round whether you are suitable for the job or not. Here you are analyzed for your thinking, reasoning, logical and analytical skills. Here are few interview questions to help you out in your hr interview round.
- Do you have any professional affiliations?
- Why have you chosen this field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Justify yourself as the best employee of your office.
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How do you deal with criticism?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Tell me about your dream job.
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
- If you had 26 hours in your day, how would you spend those additional two hours?
- How would you deal with being away from your friends and family for a long time?
Hexaware Technologies Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate there is nothing much that we need to explain you about the interview process. Get prepared with few technical details that are required for the position you have applied. Here we are providing you with some of the interview questions will be useful for you to clear your interview.
Network Security Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are the basic types of network attacks?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the importance of implementing a Fault Tolerance System?
- What is the primary function of a firewall?
- Why does active FTP not work with network firewalls?
- What is the CIA triangle?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- How does an encryption help security of a network?
- How do you prevent the DDoS attack?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack? What is subnet mask?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Linux Admin Interview Questions
- How will you increase the size of LVM partition?
- How secure is Linux? Explain.
- What are the different modes of Network bonding in Linux?
- Which account is created on Linux installation?
- What is LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
- How environment variable is set so that the file permission can be automatically set to the newly created files? Explain.
- What are the services that are enabled at a particular run level in Linux server?
- What is the name and path of the main system log?
- How shadow passwords are given?
- What is the load average in Linux?
- Differentiate between Cron and Anacron.
- What are the fields in the/etc/passwd file?
- What is network bonding? What are the different modes of network bonding in Linux?
Hexaware Technologies HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The final round of interview, if you clear this round the job will be in your hands. It is very easy to clear this round if you keep a little effort. All that you need to do is to have a glance at the given below questions and try to answer them to yourself before you attend the interview.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Hexaware Technologies. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.