GVK Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
GVK Interview Questions
GVK Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: GVK is an Indian conglomerate which works for airports, hospitality, and life sciences. Here is a great opportunity for all the job seekers. GVK is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Here in this page, we are providing you with all the interview questions required to clear the interview at GVK.
Check Here For GVK Recruitment
GVK Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at GVK is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
GVK Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical round of interview will be at a very basic level for all the candidates. Here in this round, the person is checked whether he has the minimum knowledge and technical skills to handle the job assigned to him. Here are few interview questions that will be helpful to you in the interview.
Manufacturing Process Interview Questions
- Differentiate between hardening and tempering.
- What is the difference between lean manufacturing and JIT (Just-in-Time) Manufacturing?
- What is Bearing Stress?
- What is the difference between a planner and a shaper?
- How will you calculate tonnage of a mechanical press?
- What is meant by OEE?
- How the carbon does affect the properties of steel?
- What is the difference between shaper machine and planner machine?
- List out the factors that affect the manufacturing process?
- How will you calculate manufacturing work in progress?
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- What is holding current in SCR?
- What is a universal motor
- What is a snubber circuit?
- What are the different losses that occur in thyristor while operating?
- What is meant by knee point voltage?
- What is firing angle?
- What is latching current?
- What is meant by SOA?
- What are the types of commulation? Explain.
- Explain the working principle of the circuit breaker?
- What is reverse power relay?
- For High voltage applications will you prefer MOSFET or IGBT? Why?
- What is the use of lockout relay in ht voltage?
GVK HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Yes, this is the last round of your interview. One step ahead your job is in your hands. But, the only thing here is that you have to make sure that you are acting perfectly. This round purely depends on your skills. You can drag the ball into your court and make it simpler if work out on this before attending an interview. Have a mock round with your friends and move ahead.
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- How did you learn about us?
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What can you bring to this organization?
GVK Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate dealing with the technical round is a bit typical task. It is so because the more experienced you are, the more will be your knowledge and the toughest will be the interview. Here we are to help you with the necessary interview questions that are commonly asked in GVK.
Shift Charge Engineer Questions
- What are the daily priorities of a plant manager?
- Imagine that you’ve discovered a flaw in a procedure that might result in losses for the plant. What would you do?
- How do you define quality in a plant? What quality control processes have you implemented in the past?
- Explain to me why some cooling towers are 300 feet tall, and others look like a 30 by 30-foot cubicle on top of a building?
- Where do you think one-third of the electricity we generate at this power plant, goes?
- What do you need to consider before allocating resources or responsibilities?
- How can you tell the difference between induced draft and the forced draft?
- Tell us about a time you discovered quality control issues in an operation. How did you address these issues?
Risk Management Manager Interview Questions
- Risk managers must have a very technical knowledge of insurance in order to be effective. Do you have experience in this field?
- Are there any organizational blind spots warranting attention?
- Why do feel that risk management is necessary for an organization?
- What do you know about the structure of risk management?
- Tell us about your experience preparing and amending budgets.
- What is the difference between risk management and a method statement?
- What are the most significant risks to the strategy and how do you address these?
- How does an individual’s plan/ performance relate to risk management?
- Does the company articulate its risk appetite and design risk tolerances for use in managing the business?
GVK HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last round of your interview process. All that you need in this round is confidence, clarity, expressiveness. Here all that you need to do is to prove yourself suitable for the job you are going to be assigned with. We are providing you with some of the basically asked interview questions to help you out in the interview.
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What are the expectations you have from your first job?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at GVK. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.