GE Off Campus 2018
GE Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
GE Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be having a percentage of 65 throughout their career.
- The must be possessing full-time graduation degree from a recognized university.
- The person should not have any backlogs i.e. they should not have any exam repeated twice.
GE Required Skills
- The recruitment team of the General Electric is looking for the candidates with the following skills as to work with their company.
- The candidates having more practical knowledge are preferred.
- The candidates who are flexible in working with various platforms.
- Students having good implementation and management skills are encouraged.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
GE Selection Process
- Group Discussion
- Written exam
- Technical Round
- HR Round
GE Salary Details
- There is no prefixed salary for any candidate who is going to work with this organization. The salary would be fixed by the recruitment officers of the general electric during the time of the interview at GE Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers.
- It will generally be decided based on the skills and also by the position for which the candidate is recruited. So, the interested candidates are requested to keep these in mind before they attend an interview.
GE Off Campus Registration Process
- The interested and eligible candidates are requested to click on the registration link that is given below.
- Then you will now be redirected to a page where you will be asked to provide your details and get registered yourself.
- By filling all your details and clicking on the submit button you are now successfully registered for the GE Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers.
GE Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
Tips To Crack GE Off Campus Drive 2018
- Firstly, maintain your sitting posture i.e. your body language also should be attentive along with your answers.
- Practice Top 10 HR Interview Questions.
- Don’t give any cut short answers.
- Whatever you say, say it in the form of sentences.
- Give only the answers that are related to the questions asked.
- Don’t be overconfident.