Flipkart Off Campus 2018
Flipkart Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Flipkart Off Campus 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering students who had passed in the year 2018 and 2017 are eligible to apply.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Must have Very good logical skills.
- Energetic and self-starter.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience.
- Good project management skills, self-initiated.
- Two wheeler license and vehicle.
- Must have 60% and above in all academic courses from 10th standard onwards.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Flipkart Selection process.
- It is mandatory to each and every employee.
Flipkart Selection Process
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Flipkart Salary Details
Flipkart Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Click on Apply Here link which are provided below.
- Fill your academic qualification, skills, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Complete the Flipkart Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before submitting the application form.
Flipkart Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, Latest resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card (Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- Candidates are required to carry their all qualification documents from SSC. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each).
Tips To Crack Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2018
- A person, who is flexible to accept changes as per business requirement would be an added advantage.
- Practice Flipkart Placement Papers and Syllabus.
- Practice Top 10 HR Interview Questions.
- Have a look on Flipkart Test Pattern and refer it before going to interview.
- Be confident and make an eye contact at the time of HR Round.