Elico Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Elico Interview Questions
Elico Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Are you a job seeker and looking for interview questions? Here is the best opportunity that suits you with Elico. Elico is an organization that extended its services to IT, health care and transcription. Elico is now hiring for graduates for various positions. Here are few details and interview questions that are asked in the interview process at Elico.
Check Here For Elico Recruitment
Elico Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Elico is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Elico Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The technical interview for a fresher graduate will be in a quite normal form. You will be asked few technical questions that will be related both to your educational background and your job. Here we are providing you with some of the technical interview questions that are asked in the interview process of Elico.
AR Caller Interview Questions
- Explain the issues related to accounts receivable?
- What is auto invoice? What are the setup steps for auto invoice?
- What are the different types of transactions in AR?
- How do you define intercompany transaction in account receivable?
- What are the standard concurrent programs for auto invoice interface and customer interfaces?
- How many flex fields are there in AR and what are they?
- What do you mean by reconciliation statement and investment banking?
- What is an auto accounting? What are the steps for setting up auto accounting?
- Explain about customer master record.
- You are asked to prepare a bill for services. What information is needed to be included in the bill?
Front End Developer Interview Questions
- Can you describe the difference between progressive enhancement and graceful degradation?
- In your view, what’s the difference between Frontend Developers and UI/UX designers and where do these positions overlap?
- Explain what a single page app is and how to make one SEO-friendly.
- Describe the difference between a cookie, sessionStorage, and localStorage.
- Have you ever used an MVC? If so, which one and what do you like or dislike about it?
- Have you played around with the new CSS Flexbox or Grid specs?
- Create a button that gets destroyed itself by clicking it and produces two new buttons.
- How would you approach fixing browser-specific styling issues?
- Which version control systems are you familiar with?
Elico HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The hr round is the place where you get general interaction with the interviewer. This round includes a casual talk between the interviewer and the interviewee and at the same time a lot are analyzed about the interviewee by the interviewer. So we suggest you to handle this round carefully. Here we are providing you with some of the hr interview questions that are asked in the interviews at Elico.
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
Elico Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical interview plays a very important for an experienced candidate. They need to have a strong preparation for clearing this round. This is because they will have a lot of field experience, so generally more is expected from them. Here we are providing you with some of the roles specific technical interview questions to help you out in your interview.
Medical Coder Interview Questions
- What is the common Modifier used in an emergency?
- What is Medical Coding? What are Medical Billing codes?
- What is DRG (Diagnosis Related Group) coding?
- What is the meaning of HPI? What are its elements?
- Did you take an anatomy and physiology course in school?
- What is a clinical coder? What is the use of clinical code?
- What is principle diagnosis?
- Define write-off in medical coding.
- What is your knowledge of the difference between hospital coding and physician coding?
- What are basic key components in evaluation and management?
- What is a J code in Medical Billing?
- How long does it take you to process one day’s worth of patient visits or claims?
- What are the basic guidelines of consultation?
Database Admin Interview Questions
- What are the roles of DBA?
- How to convert .db (extention) database file into .dmp (extention ) for oracle database ?
- What is a COST-based approach to optimization?
- I have a database backup file in .db (ext) form how to convert it into .dmp (ext.) for Oracle database
- Which is faster: Inserting one million rows of data, or updating one million rows of data?
- How would you transfer data from MySQL to Microsoft SQL Server?
- What is a SNAPSHOTLOG?
- What does a control file contain?
- Can you have a complete backup of data when the database is open?
- List out the tools used for administering a data base.
Elico HR Interview Questions for Experienced
The hr interview for an experienced candidate will be an easy one. Because they will have faced all these situations in their career and they can give the answer in the most realistic way. Here we are providing you with the most frequently asked hr interview questions which will be helpful for your interview.
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- What do you do to keep your self-updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
Hope this article about Elico Interview Questions is helpful to you in attending your interview at Elico. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.