District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017 | Download Junior Typist Hall Ticket – ecourts.gov.in
The District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017 will be available soon. Candidates who had applied for the District Court Balangir vacancies for the Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III positions can get their District Court Balangir Admit Card 2017 from the official website only. Officials of the District Court Balangir is planning to conduct the exam in coming months. So the contenders who are going to appear for the exam have to compulsorily carry the District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Hall Ticket.
District Court Balangir Admit Card 2017
Hall Ticket the important document for the exam. The date of the written test for the Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III positions will be announced later by the officials of the District Court Balangir. Usually, the authorities will release the District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017 prior 15 to 20 days of the exam. Then the applicants who had applied for the positions can download their admit card by providing the necessary details like Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
|You Can Also Check|
District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||District Court Balangir|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||11th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
As like every year the District Court Balangir had disclosed the recruitment notification for 31 vacancies. This recruitment is to fill the vacant positions in the organization such as Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies. Already the officials had started receiving the application process from the willing aspirants. Interested aspirants have to submit their application by or before the last date i.e; 11th October 2017. Still, there is time to apply for the vacancies so our request to the aspirants is to go through the official notification and check the eligibility and submit the application form. As the application process was completed the aspirants have to start the preparation for the exam.
To help the candidates in their preparation we have furnished the syllabus and previous papers related to the exam on our website. Each and every aspirant who are going to attend for the exam have to come with the District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017. No aspirants will be allowed to the exam hall with out hall ticket. The admit card provide some details like Name of the candidate, Registration and Roll Number, Exam Dates, Subjects, Center of the Exam, Timings of the Exam, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Type of the exam, Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate.
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
Contenders have to carry an id Proof along with the Xerox to the examination center for the verification purpose.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Employee Id
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
District Court Balangir Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is different for Junior Clerk-Copyist and Stenographer Grade-III/ Junior Typist. So we are providing the both exam patterns in an understandable manner.
Junior Clerk-Copyist Exam Pattern
- The written Test for the Junior Clerk-Copyist Written Exam consists of questions from various subjects like English for 100 Marks and time duration is 2 Hours.
- Arithmetic, General Knowledge and Computer Science Test (Practical) carries 100 marks for each subject and the duration of the exam is also 1 hour for every paper.
- The viva voce test is for 45 marks.
Stenographer Grade-III/ Junior Typist Exam Pattern
- Candidates who had applied for the Stenographer Grade-III/ Junior Typist vacancies have to English (Qualifying in nature) for about 2 Hours for 100 marks.
- Shorthand & Typing (for Stenographer) for 50 Marks and Type writing Test (for Typist) for 50 Marks.
- Computer Science Test (Practical) test is for 100 Marks and the duration is 1 Hour.
- The Viva Voce Test is for 35 Marks.
District Court Balangir Selection Process
All the applied candidates have to under go the following rounds,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Download District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of District Court Balangir i.e; bseodisha.ac.in.
- On the home page search for the District Court Balangir Recruitment 2017 and click it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.
To Download District Court Balangir Junior Clerk Copyist Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
For more updates stay in touch with us www.allindiajobs.in. Or candidates can bookmark this page.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.