Dell Off Campus 2018
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Dell Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Name of the Company||Dell|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate and Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 passed outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Across India|
Dell Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders of BE/ BTech (CSE/ E&C/IT/IS) Only.
- No other aspirants from various streams are not allowed for the drive.
- Aspirants who are a graduate or post graduated in 2018, 2017 and 2016 can apply.
Dell Required Skills
- The candidates should be responsible and should have full knowledge on the subject.
- Candidates should be skilled enough.
- Should be able to manage the stress at the work time.
- Must have adaptability at any workplace.
- Should learn new programming languages.
- Should work on latest software.
- Should be capable to work in any situation.
Dell Off Campus Selection Process
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Dell Salary Details
Documents Required For Dell Off Campus Drive
- Recent updated Resume.
- Latest two passport size photos.
- Mark sheets of candidates throughout the education from 10th to graduation/ Post Graduation.
Dell Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Go to the official portal of Dell.
- Search for the “Careers” option and click on it.
- A page will appear and look for the desired job role.
- Enter all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the form and note down the id and password generated on the screen.