CNN News 18 TV Jobs 2017-2018 | CNN News 18 Channel Careers
CNN News 18 TV Jobs 2017-2018 | CNN News 18 TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided CNN News 18 TV registration link. CNN News 18 TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The CNN News had issued the CNN News 18 TV Recruitment 2017-2018 for the candidates who are hunting for the Television or Media Jobs. According to the notification, both the freshers and experienced aspirants can apply for the vacancies by checking details from this page. The candidates have to submit their application form which is available on the official website. From the applications, the officials will call the candidates for the interview who are skilled enough.
CNN News 18 TV Recruitment 2017-2018
The aspirants will be selected by conducting the selection process. The contenders who performed well will be selected for the applied positions. Aspirants can apply for the CNN News 18 TV Jobs 2017-2018 irrespective of their educational background but should have minimum knowledge on the particular position what they are applying for. Candidates who are dedicated and sincere at the work will give first priority to the selection. The organization officials will recruit the candidates irrespective of race and religion. We will intimate the candidate about the latest updates about the CNN TV Jobs furtherly so be in touch with our website www.allindiajobs.in.
CNN News 18 TV Channel Careers Details
|Company Name||CNN News 18 TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in CNN News 18 TV
- Senior Graphic Editor
- Deputy Political Editor
- News Editor
- Business Analyst
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Technical Director
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Live Translator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Production Designer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
CNN News 18 TV Company Profile
|Company Name||CNN News 18 TV|
|Launched||18th December 2005|
|Owned By||Network 18|
|Sister Channels||News18 India
News18 Tamil Nadu
News 18 Assam/North-East
News 18 Kerala
|Head Office Address||Uttar Pradesh, India|
CNN News 18 TV Selection Process
CNN News 18 TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- The prospective employee needs to have sharp analytical skills. Companies generally conduct aptitude based written test for hiring purposes and students need to score extremely well in that test.
- The communication skills, both written and oral, have to be extremely good. The proficiency in English is must if you are looking for a career as Business Analyst.
- One needs to have extremely good interpersonal skills.
- With extraordinary track, backgrounds are generally preferred.
- The advent of digital technology has rendered the traditional method of cutting film strips manually obsolete.
- All film and video editors must have computer-savvy and extensive knowledge of video editing software.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing technology.
- Need a vivid imagination, artistic eye, and creative mindset
- Solid understanding of storytelling techniques, good communication skills, and the ability to work well under deadlines are also necessities.
- Should have an inquisitive mind, complemented by empathy and patience.
- An instinct for what makes a successful news story.
- Good general knowledge, including an understanding of governmental and social structures.
- Understand programme markets and audience dynamics.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- Have excellent interviewing and listening techniques.
- Must have excellent content editing skills, with basic picture and sound editing abilities.
- Be skilled in the use of editing software for editing and the internet for research and web journalism.
- Provides editing and graphic design for programs and webcasts.
- Develops artistic and creative solutions for editing and program segments, including but not limited to openings and closes of programs, promotions, station ID’s, green screen effects, bulletin board announcements and general station needs within the Dept of Communications.
- Provides electronic graphics for TV productions consisting of title sequences, 2D and 3D motion video of images, maps, charts, and diagrams.
- Creates and designs sets for TV productions.
- Selects materials and coordinates set construction.
- Performs a variety of photographic tasks in preparing materials.
- Advises users on the presentation and use of visual aids for instructional purposes; describes the use of equipment for production and presentation purposes.
- Good color vision, and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Should have a working knowledge of how the relevant camera equipment works.
- Have knowledge of camera engineering, once you’ve gained some experience.
- Must have good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew.
- Be able to take direction and work as part of a team.
- Able to carry out instructions with great accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
CNN News 18 TV Office Address
How To Apply For CNN News 18 TV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.